• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterStream

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
i have a question... why do you people keep attacking my posts without reading the first paragraph...?
am actualy asking this legit.... getting a tad tired of being potentialy harrased by people who half read posts...

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
i have a question... why do you people keep attacking my posts without reading the first paragraph...?
am actualy asking this legit.... getting a tad tired of being potentialy harrased by people who half read posts...
nobody is harassing you, we're making points against this move.. nobody is attacking you at all

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
this move would look like watermanipulation but in a more controlable way like fireshield left click
but half the blocking area
you cant throw it, you can only keep it next to you alot like surgeshield but a much much smaller version that obsobes water and can be manipulated in a shere radius of maybe 2 or 3

also surge shield desnt deflect or obsorb waterbending it blocks waterbending if frozen but doesnt deflect it and when its in its water form you can still be hit straight through it

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Streaming the water/obsobtion: Named by Katara, -------->>>>>it is a move that draws water from a source<<<<<----------- that waterbenders move around their bodies. A more advanced version demonstrated by Aang apparently involves "sinking and floating". This move is thought to be used for basic training so that beginning waterbenders can get a "feel" for water, but it is in reality a useful move performed by waterbenders of every skill level. waterbenders can also use this move to obsorb incoming water attacks.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Okay
1. Not necessary because surge exists
2. You can already redirect WaterManipulation
3. You also have the ability to dodge if you aren't a scrub
4. Stop attacking people who oppose your ideas. Calling them dumb for not using the wiki guarantees that this is going to be ignored because of how rude you are to people who critique it.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Okay
1. Not necessary because surge exists
2. You can already redirect WaterManipulation
3. You also have the ability to dodge if you aren't a scrub
4. Stop attacking people who oppose your ideas. Calling them dumb for not using the wiki guarantees that this is going to be ignored because of how rude you are to people who critique it.
1. is not like surge, its smaller please read the first page properly before you carry on
2. you can redirect water manipulation with watermanipulation only + this move is for ALL WATERBENDING it also obsorbes aswell as redirects
3. i can dodge anything anywhere anytime but if you would have read my first post you'd know this is for beginner waterbenders aswell as an advanced move if used correctly
4. i give what i get because if i report it gets denied no matter what reason and if people would read my posts instead of flaming them i wouldnt need to react would i genius?

5. whats rude is that u cant even take 5 mins to read my post properly or use the wiki before you opose my idea

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
1. is not like surge, its smaller please read the first page properly before you carry on
2. you can redirect water manipulation with watermanipulation only + this move is for ALL WATERBENDING it also obsorbes aswell as redirects
3. i can dodge anything anywhere anytime but if you would have read my first post you'd know this is for beginner waterbenders aswell as an advanced move if used correctly
4. i give what i get because if i report it gets denied no matter what reason and if people would read my posts instead of flaming them i wouldnt need to react would i genius?

5. whats rude is that u cant even take 5 mins to read my post properly or use the wiki before you opose my idea
1. What's the point of it being smaller? Is it a nerf?
2. That makes it OP because then you would have water campers who just spam this against other waterbenders.
3. It doesn't matter if you play Vanilla, modded, or bending, you should know how to dodge.
4. They aren't flaming, their critiquing for your sake, and you lash out at them.
5. A: I did read it, and it doesn't change my point
B: The wiki is FANMADE it's not the find all - end all.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
1. What's the point of it being smaller? Is it a nerf?
2. That makes it OP because then you would have water campers who just spam this against other waterbenders.
3. It doesn't matter if you play Vanilla, modded, or bending, you should know how to dodge.
4. They aren't flaming, their critiquing for your sake, and you lash out at them.
5. A: I did read it, and it doesn't change my point
B: The wiki is FANMADE it's not the find all - end all.
1. its smaller so it isnt as op because it can rebound all waterbending
2. if they're focusing on defence that usualy means they dont want to fight or they cant attack and spam at the same time and as if that wasnt a problem already (most moves are spamable), and this is like saying that firebenders shouldnt have the ability either both were seen in the show and both are valid moves
3. totaly aggree but if you're coming from vanilla to bending the dangers are considerably worse and ALOT faster
4. they're criting stuff ive already posted about, stuff thats in the description of the move, meaning they're not reading it properly
5. a) i didnt mean you i ment they're*
5. b) yes the wiki is fan made but also based off the episodes and the movie together making the information valid untill proven otherwise
this is so much of an easier an less stressful way of talking ^_^
*edit* its also a stream, not a shield
*edit2* last time i checked i could keep surgeshield out forever

Last edited:

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Then just hold out surge. This move is just a shortcut for what you can do with one or more moves.
can u just stop?.... its nothing like surge if u think it is thats very nice but idc an dont really want to see u repeating yourself when i can read what u said the frst 3 times round now please stop spamming my thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.