• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Watermanipulation needs a fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zey_Zey

Verified Member
Why dont you suggest a change instead of making a bug report of nothing.
Also, ive been bending for 1 year now. Why the heck would I go competitive? And I dont care if you "won" waterchief in a server. For all I know, the previous waterchiefs couldve bad.
If you aren't a competitive bender, then you wouldn't understand this as well as us. I don't mean to be rude or anything but this I feel isn't your subject to argue if you don't fight all the time, manipulation is a needed move that even people who do fight competitively would like to rely on in fight. Sure they could use torrent but you would also want manipulation to, and not just be a torrent spammer. :/

Hero

Verified Member
If you aren't a competitive bender, then you wouldn't understand this as well as us. I don't mean to be rude or anything but this I feel isn't your subject to argue if you don't fight all the time, manipulation is a needed move that even people who do fight competitively would like to rely on in fight. Sure they could use torrent but you would also want manipulation to, and not just be a torrent spammer. :/
Uh.....this competitive things weird. I like to fight for funz.

Sorin

Verified Member
I actually have to concur here, watermanipulation doesn't really redirect or turn in the right manner, especially compared to orion's plugin, and in the eye's of a competitive bender, it is quiet broken.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The server I play on removed dynamic sourcing, and you could click once with manip at a target and it has a chance to just randomly go up last second and miss.
I know the server you play on, and I also know the owner changed a lot of things. we cant really "fix" something if he has been tinkering with the ProjectKorra jar. That's like Mojang trying to fixed modded client

Rain Drop

Verified Member
I know the server you play on, and I also know the owner changed a lot of things. we cant really "fix" something if he has been tinkering with the ProjectKorra jar. That's like Mojang trying to fixed modded client
*She
Also, when Zey said "removed dynamic sourcing" she meant that I downgraded the version. The jar is in no way modified from the original download.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
*She
Also, when Zey said "removed dynamic sourcing" she meant that I downgraded the version. The jar is in no way modified from the original download.
Hmm, so there are 2 servers who did that. Excuses, I thought it was another server.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm marking this fixed, as:
1) We haven't changed ANYTHING
2) This should be a suggestion post to change the move

axes

Verified Member
I'm marking this fixed, as:
1) We haven't changed ANYTHING
2) This should be a suggestion post to change the move

The problem isn't that watermanipulation is less controllable, it's that there seems to be a radius in which you can't control the manip whatsoever. Why it was placed there was likely due to bug fixes or efficiency or something, but pk has definitely made changes to the move.

Orions manipulation was controllable the second you activated it, whereas PK's manipulation requires travelling a certain amount of blocks to the target distance before becoming controllable. If you weren't aware of this then I don't blame you considering it could have been mist (also considering none of the pk staff members are decent at actual bending).

Hero

Verified Member
Why are immature little kids coming and suggesting things that are fine.
Then they insult staff members for saying nothings wrong. @Finn_Bueno_ @AlexTheCoder, whats with is whole TLA junk? 3 cocky people suggested the same problem and say the same insults.

axes

Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.