• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Watermanipulation needs a fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
Jed told me to make a bug report. You saw it. Hahahha. And 1 year over my 3... Honestly? Lol. I was competitive on my first freaking year. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Hero

Verified Member
Trust me when I tell you. Manipulation is derpy. Runefist even confirmed it to me. He showed me an example using blocks, comparing Orion's manip, to PK's.
I really couldnt care if runefist says its derpy. Ask other people, if they say its bad, then ill see how to improve on it. Right now though, you seem to be aggressive towards me.

Hero

Verified Member
Jed told me to make a bug report. You saw it. Hahahha. And 1 year over my 3... Honestly? Lol. I was competitive on my first freaking year. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
To me, you sound really childish for a "25" year old. Anyone would know that time doesnt decide how good you are.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
I'm not 25. I'm 16. You'd know how serious I am on this with my ''aggressiveness'' toward you. You weren't here for much of Orion's plugin, I guess, so you wouldn't know but manip turned on insant click, so you do many types of sidehits and hit somebody mid air. I'm sorry for being hostile but it's pissing me off. I've been wanting this change for a while. I do use torrent and spike, but it doesn't cut it like manip.

Hero

Verified Member
I'm not 25. I'm 16. You'd know how serious I am on this with my ''aggressiveness'' toward you. You weren't here for much of Orion's plugin, I guess, so you wouldn't know but manip turned on insant click, so you do many types of sidehits and hit somebody mid air. I'm sorry for being hostile but it's pissing me off. I've been wanting this change for a while. I do use torrent and spike, but it doesn't cut it like manip.
I used Orions plugn before. And I do know about most of the sidehits and mid air hits. I just see anything wrong with watermanipulation.

Zaheeer

I agree the water manipulation is very hard to control and needs to be fixed to be more turnable so people with good aim can actuallly hit their water manips

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
Come on the server I am from. River fight a waterbender. You'll want to cut your fingers off. You have to either get into a positioning fight or spam torrent. Manip doesn't cut it. And also, do you play competitive? I play hardcore competitive ( It's an arena server ) and I notice every single thing wrong with it. Especially since its almost been 3 years since I began bending.

Hero

Verified Member
I agree the water manipulation is very hard to control and needs to be fixed to be more turnable so people with good aim can actuallly hit their water manips
This must be a water thing. I use a mixture of water and bottles.

Hero

Verified Member
Come on the server I am from. River fight a waterbender. You'll want to cut your fingers off. You have to either get into a positioning fight or spam torrent. Manip doesn't cut it. And also, do you play competitive? I play hardcore competitive ( It's an arena server ) and I notice every single thing wrong with it. Especially since its almost been 3 years since I began bending.
Do people not know about it?
Just spam shift (on watermanipulation slot) and youll never get hit.

Hero

Verified Member
Hero.. That's why. Bottles change water a lot and that might be why you don't notice this. Be open minded about it, I'll try it as well.
I noticed watermanipulation missing from time to time, but I did fight usually plain water. I dont use watermanipulation as often as most people would.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
Hero, and I see from your view. I understand you might not see the struggle but it's very real for me ( I fight water vs water ALL THE TIME ). But yeah. It misses and it's not as redirectable, I wish you could back me up on my future post in the change section. It'd be an nice change.

Rain Drop

Verified Member
Ok, sounds like you are depending too much on manip. Use Torrent...
The problem isn't in the element itself. It's the move that needs fixing. Sure, using torrent will help you out in a fight, but we aren't talking about torrent, we're talking about manip. There is actually no logical reason as to why manip should miss 1/3 of the time. In the show if someone was hit with a waterbending move.. they were hit. It didn't just pass through them or go over their head. I have been with both old and current bending plugins almost their entire existence, and I can assure you that there has been a change in manip that definitely cripples its ability to be redirected. This doesn't make sense, considering water is EXTREMELY controllable/redirectable in the show, and always in control of the bender.

Hero

Verified Member
The problem isn't in the element itself. It's the move that needs fixing. Sure, using torrent will help you out in a fight, but we aren't talking about torrent, we're talking about manip. There is actually no logical reason as to why manip should miss 1/3 of the time. In the show if someone was hit with a waterbending move.. they were hit. It didn't just pass through them or go over their head. I have been with both old and current bending plugins almost their entire existence, and I can assure you that there has been a change in manip that definitely cripples its ability to be redirected. This doesn't make sense, considering water is EXTREMELY controllable/redirectable in the show, and always in control of the bender.
I seriously dont understand why you people think im new.
WaterManip been missin' for while now. During old and current. Im done with this threas anyways.

Rain Drop

Verified Member
I seriously dont understand why you people think im new.
WaterManip been missin' for while now. During old and current. Im done with this threas anyways.
It's not that we think you're new. And of course I wouldn't respond to you just because of that.
I (and others) have noticed that manip misses for a while, but none of us really said anything until now.

Ming Hua

I couldn't of said it any better.. This is actually perfect. Thank you for posting this, and hope we can get our change! I'm with you on this one, all the way from SpiritCraft!

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
True. Manip should be 10000% controllable like it is in the shows, and how it was in Orion's version. It shouldn't miss and it needs it's on instant click redirection back.

Status
Not open for further replies.