• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCombo: Water Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

João

Verified Member
I actually could be more precise, but meh x.x

Mine are also brown, but my MC skins feature always blue or green eyes. Strangely, my eyes are changing from brown to green for some reason...

No problem in that, tho :3 It is still a huge technique so a person can fit it x3

Thanks, and... I would be better if I wrote in Portuguese, but that way only @PoopMasterPT and @João would understand xD

Maybeeee... :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you also wouldn't care so selfish it was xD ._.
Hai

Fuzzy

Verified Member
I don't like this... please try to suggest something that is YOUR own work, not a replica of someone else's hard thought out work, hence airstream. This is practically plagiarism of airstream, in the way that you are taking their ideas and just editing air for water. No thank you. Sorry.

promancer

Verified Member
Umm, this is already an add-on, and its called waterflow, and It does exactly what you say. As much as I hate to say it, this is unoriginal af.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Its already made as an addon; i dont expect it to be added to the plugin because people hate duplicate moves lol

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I mean that this is basically a copy of airstream with waterblocks lol
So? Fireblast is a copy of airblast is it not? Or is airblast the copy? And what about watermanipulation and earthblast, or air burst and fireburst, or airbubble and waterbubble, or shockwave, airburst fall, and torrent wave.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
So? Fireblast is a copy of airblast is it not? Or is airblast the copy? And what about watermanipulation and earthblast, or air burst and fireburst, or airbubble and waterbubble, or shockwave, airburst fall, and torrent wave.
Fireblast has always been there, and airblast pushes fireblast doesnt. Shockwave and Torrent wall are very different.
I understand there are some copies but what im saying is we dont want anymore xD

Status
Not open for further replies.