• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCombo: Water Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
I don't really like the idea as said previously we can already do the same thing with torrent so why adding a combo that can do the same thing that does a move but with less utilities ?

Zafkiel

Verified Member
I don't really like the idea as said previously we can already do the same thing with torrent so why adding a combo that can do the same thing that does a move but with less utilities ?
So it would technically be a copy past of torrent but with no damage it seems pretty much useless at this point :\

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Let's compare these two as if they were on the show ;D

Torrent isn't hard to imagine, since we have already seen it lots of times. But, for the sake of this post, let's imagine a battle between @orfeas and @HydroMan in the SpiritWorld. Note that both of them entered through the Portals, so they can waterbend. Let's do this!!

A flash of light comes from the Southern Spirit Portal. A young man checks if his water skin is filled up, he gets his wolf-like helmet right and he starts looking for the Other One. The sky of the Spirit World has always enchanted Orfeas even when he was a child, but today, the waterbender isn't there to get inspired by the lovely art of the Spirit Nature. He has to find Him. Orfeas walks between the stone spikes in the floor, jumping above an occasional river. When he lift his head up, his deep ocean eyes couldn't see what was comming. From out of thin air, the One appeared on top of the Tree of Time (not Tree of Team -.- ). Orfeas, once he saw him, started to run into the nearest river. With an enemy like that, all the water will be needed. Once he step the river, a water jet came out of nothing, hitting his left shoulder, making the Southern Warrior fall into the water. Wet and hurt, with the right arm Orfeas managed to have a ring of water around him, spinning at innimaginable speeds, absorving all the small jets the One shot at him. Tired of being the one who has to duck, Orfeas pushed the water ring into one single whip, curving it so it would attack backwards, hitting his legs that got damaged. HE got angrier soon, and the slower Orfeas lets himself rest, the most dangerous would be His incoming attacks. HE created a sphere around his body, shooting ice daggers, ripping and cutting Orfeas's clothes. Then, while His foe was knocked, He managed to create an horizontal long water tornado, that sucked Orfeas inside it. "How could he make this?!" asked Orfeas. It was really hard for a simple waterbender manage to create a water whip, making it twistering so it would suck things inside, redirect it to where he wants it to go AND making as big so Orfeas could fit inside it!!!! "How on Earth is that possible?!" Understanding his luck, Orfeas, freezes the WaterStream creating an IceFusilli. Then they both get friends and go to the Material World sharing spicy noodles.

@orfeas as Orfeas,
@HydroMan as Him.
No pasta was injured during this scene.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Let's compare these two as if they were on the show ;D

Torrent isn't hard to imagine, since we have already seen it lots of times. But, for the sake of this post, let's imagine a battle between @orfeas and @HydroMan in the SpiritWorld. Note that both of them entered through the Portals, so they can waterbend. Let's do this!!

A flash of light comes from the Southern Spirit Portal. A young man checks if his water skin is filled up, he gets his wolf-like helmet right and he starts looking for the Other One. The sky of the Spirit World has always enchanted Orfeas even when he was a child, but today, the waterbender isn't there to get inspired by the lovely art of the Spirit Nature. He has to find Him. Orfeas walks between the stone spikes in the floor, jumping above an occasional river. When he lift his head up, his deep ocean eyes couldn't see what was comming. From out of thin air, the One appeared on top of the Tree of Time (not Tree of Team -.- ). Orfeas, once he saw him, started to run into the nearest river. With an enemy like that, all the water will be needed. Once he step the river, a water jet came out of nothing, hitting his left shoulder, making the Southern Warrior fall into the water. Wet and hurt, with the right arm Orfeas managed to have a ring of water around him, spinning at innimaginable speeds, absorving all the small jets the One shot at him. Tired of being the one who has to duck, Orfeas pushed the water ring into one single whip, curving it so it would attack backwards, hitting his legs that got damaged. HE got angrier soon, and the slower Orfeas lets himself rest, the most dangerous would be His incoming attacks. HE created a sphere around his body, shooting ice daggers, ripping and cutting Orfeas's clothes. Then, while His foe was knocked, He managed to create an horizontal long water tornado, that sucked Orfeas inside it. "How could he make this?!" asked Orfeas. It was really hard for a simple waterbender manage to create a water whip, making it twistering so it would suck things inside, redirect it to where he wants it to go AND making as big so Orfeas could fit inside it!!!! "How on Earth is that possible?!" Understanding his luck, Orfeas, freezes the WaterStream creating an IceFusilli. Then they both get friends and go to the Material World sharing spicy noodles.

@orfeas as Orfeas,
@HydroMan as Him.
No pasta was injured during this scene.
Did you ever wrote a fanfiction this job may suit you xD

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
lol It took me 5 min to understand what you meant xD
I actually could be more precise, but meh x.x
*cought*my eyes are deep brown irl but for the sake of the story i am a waterbender and i got blue eyes
Mine are also brown, but my MC skins feature always blue or green eyes. Strangely, my eyes are changing from brown to green for some reason...
Well actually i am short sooo.....yeah....
No problem in that, tho :3 It is still a huge technique so a person can fit it x3
But the story was amazing though,you are great at writing!
Thanks, and... I would be better if I wrote in Portuguese, but that way only @PoopMasterPT and @João would understand xD
what did he mean by showing ravalotus?Did he make a mc book about rava lotus or something?
Maybeeee... :rolleyes:
I actually don't know
xD
Don't worry, you also wouldn't care so selfish it was xD ._.

ashe36

Verified Member
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/concept-design.231/

"2. Referring people to your thread. Don't do it. Telling someone that you already had that idea or "Oh yeah you should check out my thread since I already posted a better version of what you said," doesn't help anyone. Everyone has different takes on the plugin's direction."

Status
Not open for further replies.