• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCombo: Charged Torrent

Waht do you think?

• Yes, it makes sense

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No, horrible!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Yes, but it needs improvement

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

6tijn

Verified Member
Torrent (L-Click) > Torrent (Hold Shift) > Torrent click at water source > Torrent click at water source > Torrent click at water source ?
The more you click at a new water source (Up to 3 times max), the more damage it'll deal?
I like that idea, a lot. I don't think that the more you click the more demage it does. clikcing multiple times is Quickly done. I think it should be okay if you set op torrent and then click an other water source again and a second stream would slowly begin to set up until it are 2 streams.

6tijn

Verified Member
23 votes so far! Thanks all for support. If you voted 'no' or 'need improvement' please tell where it lacks detail or in what way it can be buggy or OP/UP.

Madocean

Verified Member
Firstly, LOVE the concept. This sounds like something that would sense for a WaterCombo ability. Although, I feel that all that animation for the ability will cause quite the lag, as much as like it. I also wonder how effective it would be if the stream is not fully fused. In situations where the target is close, how would that work?
It might become a trap move? if caught between the streams i could totally envision a cool ice cage

Status
Not open for further replies.