• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vkumar

Verified Member
I got an idea for the Icearms feature, it would deal massive damage, but the arms would shatter on impact and you would be unable to use that mode for a while.

Elias

Verified Member
Not sure if it's possible but to avoid my laziness and love to fight with this technique. Avatarstate Buff? I know I'm evil to some of you for that who have that one avatar who chases you around infinitely but I am just that guy c:

jedk1

jedk1 updated WaterArms with a new update entry:

WaterArms Freeze Mode

Freeze Mode:
With freeze mode activated, Left Click to shoot blocks of ice from the tips of the arms at your target, causing slight damage and slowness effects.
  • Freeze Mode has a new permission node, Check the overview for info!

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where pulled blocks damage the user even when it is disabled in the config.
  • There might have been other fixes, I can't remember all though.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Drummer3475

Verified Member
Not sure if it's possible but to avoid my laziness and love to fight with this technique. Avatarstate Buff? I know I'm evil to some of you for that who have that one avatar who chases you around infinitely but I am just that guy c:
maybe the avatar state user will have huge arms and be encased with water with massive damage? IDK

EnderAssassin231

Verified Member
Its highly possible. When you say dupes, do you mean when it lands it stays?
No. When I say dupe, I mean that when you pull the block, it does two things in some occasions. 1) When the block is pulled, it drops as an entity 2) While it drops as an entity, it also returns to its original position, creating a dupe (duplication) in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.