• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
No, i actually rated them honest, if you could add particles and configs i wouldnt rate lowly :D
Im not gonna work on old moves, only continue to work on new ones. And I personally believe this conversation and my rating sparked you to do this since you said:
3 stars for this? If you compare it with ur abilities, then your abilities would be 1 star

Joeri

Verified Member
Im not gonna work on old moves, only continue to work on new ones. And I personally believe this conversation and my rating sparked you to do this since you said:
Well yes, it did spark indeed. But as i said before i ended up rating them honest and atleast giving feedback on what could be improved.

Sorin

Verified Member
Well yes, it did spark indeed. But as i said before i ended up rating them honest and atleast giving feedback on what could be improved.
So you rated weather it is pretty at least have something supporting the rate like functionality, instead of throwing caution to the wind, like seriously he is learning to code and he makes moves that are pretty cool and someone like you has to give him shit because it isn't particle based? Come on dude (or gal) like that is hardly feedback "it isn't particles" so what? just because of that doesn't mean it doesn't have functionality and some moves don't have configs @finnbon doesn't have a config on snowthrow its still a great move doesn't shot snow particles but it is still an amazing move, like i know its some form of feedback but that "feedback" doesn't really cover much on what could be wrong, instead of giving him crap abound not having a config maybe suggest it? I wish it was just a like button so you can average how well it is from the downloads to the likes that way we wouldn't have to deal with this stupid arguments........ But in all seriousness if you don't like a move due to it not having particles then why rate it? why not suggest it? and stop making someone else's thread for their move full of arguments it honestly sucks and jed asked us to stop fighting so can we please just knock it off. like if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.

filip

Verified Member
This move only pulls blocks and players to you and could you add a feature that lets you create ice and shoot shards like in book 3 final. also can let u hit with ice

jedk1

okay so, guys, if you have any disagreements on the move based on attitudes between me and blaze, please dont fight for us, if we have an issue with one another we will sort it, I personally do not want a "Team Edward vs Team Jacob" senario where its "Jed vs Blaze" (Of course Team Edward wins btw cos hes dreamy af and hes a vampire). but please, dont go round shouting or voicing stuff saying bad things about one another, leave it between us. Thank you for reading and understanding.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
okay so, guys, if you have any disagreements on the move based on attitudes between me and blaze, please dont fight for us, if we have an issue with one another we will sort it, I personally do not want a "Team Edward vs Team Jacob" senario where its "Jed vs Blaze" (Of course Team Edward wins btw cos hes dreamy af and hes a vampire). but please, dont go round shouting or voicing stuff saying bad things about one another, leave it between us. Thank you for reading and understanding.
gg

Status
Not open for further replies.