• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theavatarteam

Verified Member
also waterjump that u click and u jump a bit just like highjump of chi
also it would be cool if we swithc slots that we still have waterarms but we cant use them but we can use other moves and switch back

Drummer3475

Verified Member
I suggest making another mode ice arm blade as seen in the show Ming his made them into blades this mode cud do more damage then reg attack mode I LUV THIS MOVE SOOOOO MUCH:D

Drummer3475

Verified Member
Suggestion: Have a "Walk" mode. It would be a mode where you can walk with the water arms like Ming Hua :D
Maybe like u can lift in the air to like a certain height and u wud move like when ur using water spout and the water arms wud be arched beside the player when.not moving and will go back and forth when moving

Elias

Verified Member
I have a suggestion.

For aesthetics fully. How about a Grapple-Pull that it just pulls the block as you climb into it's place. I just think this mode would be aesthetically pleasing

Still I 100% LOVE this skill

jedk1

I have a suggestion.

For aesthetics fully. How about a Grapple-Pull that it just pulls the block as you climb into it's place. I just think this mode would be aesthetically pleasing

Still I 100% LOVE this skill
im not quite sure i understand what you mean

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Adding to the Grapling mode, if it touches an entity, you grab that entity and you can move it around. The bender, if it's the case, can still bend.
Also, it would be nice if the arms could be cut down by any of the below:
(FireKick, FireBlast (Carged), FireWall, AirSwipe (5 hits), RaiseEarth, EarthSmash, Torrent, Surge, etc)
Adding more :eek: *w*

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
Jed update this now BB!
NOW!

What are you reading this for? Go update the move to add more cool stuff!!!!

Immallama

Verified Member
A jump type thing would be sweet. Maybe clicking the ground and jumping with punch could make you jump really high or something.

Great move, it's a ton of fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.