• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms Balancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
I am suggesting that there should be config options and defaults for the moves in waterarms to have cooldowns. I notice that grapple is very overused and op because of the VERY FAST mobility it allows. You can spam all of its moves: pull, punch, grapple, grab, freeze and spear. Waterarms was never a move that you would just use and be over with in a second in the shows. This is needed.

MASTER-Pakku

Verified Member
Well airbenders also spam a move when they fly around. (I have never been a airbender so idk how that move is called sorry) THAT is anoying. And waterarms will disapear after a few times. Plus we have seen in the show that Ming Hua spammed grapple and freeze serveral times. Waterarms doesnt allready do a lot of damage so a cooldown would make it even weaker. And when the waterarms have disapeared, there allready is a long cooldown. I do not agree with this thread.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
An cooldowns for individual abilities of waterarms rather than leaving for the whole ability seems a neat thing to have. Like to you man who thought of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.