• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Wave (water spout) attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Looking for learning in the Youtube, I watched some Waterbenders duel, and I can't let this go without a discussion.
In a battle (Kya vs. Zaheer), Kya used a WaterWave to go next to (para se aproximar :s) Zaheer, then she turned the wave into an attack, Launching it forwards (em frente).
I share the idea of, while waterwaving, when you shift to get off the wave, you click at the same time and the wave would keep going in front, hitting the targets, launching them with a huge knockback. (Cooldown?)

Sketz

Verified Member
I love the idea.

This sounds very interesting, and a nice way of creating new forms of waterbending.
I support this idea. It sounds possible.

Great Idea! :)

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Looking for learning in the Youtube, I watched some Waterbenders duel, and I can't let this go without a discussion.
In a battle (Kya vs. Zaheer), Kya used a WaterWave to go next to (para se aproximar :s) Zaheer, then she turned the wave into an attack, Launching it forwards (em frente).
I share the idea of, while waterwaving, when you shift to get off the wave, you click at the same time and the wave would keep going in front, hitting the targets, launching them with a huge knockback. (Cooldown?)
I love it! and im all in for this move ;)

6tijn

Verified Member
I think this is a good way to implement new waterbending into current moves!
Please concider this ID LOVE IT! There is IceWave, but it's sometimes annoying that it freezes who ever you hit. And This doesn't need a new slot or name etc.

I want this so badly. o-o

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
just amazing, and it fits the defensive into offensive style, which doesn't really exist in the plugin yet ...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This being a combo perhaps? Like switching to surge and left clicking to do the wave thingy, but the wave would like different than normally?

Or not, since it would be pretty much be the "Water Reusement" concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.