• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Upcoming Development Q&A

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Soon soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Don't get disappointed so easily then

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm honoured to be part of the cause of that special occasion

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
(Personal Question: ) Do devs competive with one another over their honed skills in their free time?
On what devs element/sub-element/technical-thing they like coding?
Do each dev help one another? (I predict it's gonna be "Yes")
How each task is organized? Does each dev is assigned by what they volunteer or are they asked to? Can a Dev exchange/pass their work If they can't complete/suceed in accomplishing or they don't have time to finish it?
What happens If a Dev doesn't like return to their "work" for a long time (like 6 or more months after getting hired).
How hard is it for Dev to skip "work" and never respond to the rest of the staff? Do they get punished or something for that?

Can staff members switch roles or even hold two (for example, hypothetically: can there be a person who is a concept designer and a dev at the same time?)?
Regarding the current on going Contest... Do devs have to work together and choose a final verdict after everyone agrees on the vote? For the future projects like these, will Concept Designers be involve (rating the "creativity" criteria in any chance?) in the judges seat?