• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Upcoming Development Q&A

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to quickly announce an upcoming development Q&A session. Like the past two, this will be in video form and will be uploaded to the ProjectKorra YouTube. Side note, this Q&A will be geared specifically towards the development side of ProjectKorra. Post your development related questions in the comments down below for a chance to have them be featured in the video!

P.S: Before many of you ask the question, "WHEN IS THE HOTFIX COMING OUT??!??/11/!?1"
Expect the hotfix to be released later tonight (or tomorrow morning for some of you).

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Random, but congrats on becoming the HEAD...

Gosh, I should have really made a list for the questions... ._. Anyway, I'll make one later, but for now quick question:

umhhh, (tries to think something quick) Any sub-plugin love? Avatar love? How's items plugin hanging? k lol bye

xNuminousx

Verified Member
We've been getting small, almost "teaser" like updates that fix some things AND adds some things. When could we expect the REAL update coming? You know..... The one we've heard o-so much about? :eek:

When the BIG update comes out, will the development team take a break from the job or will you continue on with another big update? In other words, will there be a longer period of "nothing but version updates" or will we still be seeing new features?

Other than the current versions of Project Korra Items/RPG/Spirits that y'all are making, do you guys have plans for something bigger in the future, after you get these updates you're working on done?

How is the whole staff doing? I only personally see a select few of the entire team online.... I'd like to see all of the pretty minds behind this whole gig.

Is the Digital Team responsible for more than just the "pictures" on the website (background and theme), resource packs and Twitter or could they also be involved in making YouTube videos and other medias? Gotta use them #'s to get the word out. (Tbh you're already really known so I wouldn't worry about getting popular lol)

What do you have in store for the Project Korra server? Still really haven't heard too much (that I can recall at this moment) about it... Will there be new builds? Are you going to offer it as a Survival/Minigame/Event server or will it be only for Project Korra testing? I'm curious....

What does the future of Project Korra as a whole look like? Considering the player base, the financial situation and the motivation of staff members. Should anyone be concerned of a downfall of Project Korra or is everyone still into the developing the plugin just as they were in the beginning?

Would you consider making a Project Korra Mobs mod? The developers could give the plugin a break for a bit (only updating to MC versions and focusing on BIG bugs) and make a mod. It could add some Avatar Universe animals to servers who choose to use it. Would you consider making ANY mods at all, or do you (Concept Designers and Administrators) only plan to focus on the 4 plugins?

These are really just what I've come up with on the top of my mind... If they're s**t then... Sorry not sorry? Lol I tried xD

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you guys want a specific developer to answer your question, just write their name before the question.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Possibility of Spiritual Projection ability coming in this (the following?) stable(s)? In other words, 1.8.x (dunno how you classify those, since beta term seems to be obselete I assume)

*Reserved for more questions to be ETA*

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What earthcombos we getting?
I heard chi only getting some attention 1.9.x, but do they get anything minor from 1.8.x?
What is the Builders Department actual purpose/task for pk?
Wut about easter eggs in a plugin (like idk, humorious text/features with a reference from show)?
Am I annoying?
Can we expect your Q&A to get dank meme-fied?
Why had you removed PlantArmor, when it could have been kept to be improved later on?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
A lot of these questions seem geared towards concept design :c
Sorry. I'll make it up to you.

What was the hardest thing to create, regarding the PK?
Is Water Reusement difficult concept to create/code?
What was the easiest thing to create?
Why do you guys have or need 15 (or what was its number?) developers?
Ummmhhhh... What *will* be the hardest to create?

That's all I got for now :D

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Why do you guys have or need 15 (or what was its number?) developers?
*10*

I have a question for developers:
Why do we only see a select few active developers? Are the other ones too busy to work for Pk? Are they active in the code but inactive on the site? What's the current status for all of the developers?
Can we expect to see a HUGE focus change? Where instead of focusing on the main plugin itself, you focus on Items/RPG/Spirits? Each of those side plugins have a lot of potential.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What the Graphic Designers do at the moment?
Will the wiki ever gonna be heavily focus on?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

Verified Member
What ever happen to the button that allowed me to go from the bottom of a thread to the top of the website? I'm not seeing it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Any difficult things PK is experencing, apart from technical/coding stuff? As in, I mean the community: fan interaction, ect...
Any new forum design/layout changes planned? If so, what are they?
Some questions from the previous Q&A (the answers to these may as well differ from then to now)
Q : Do you think that in those incoming updates you are working on releasing heavy features or are you planning more on concentrating on bug fixes ?
Q: What is the difference between doing a video Q/A and a written Q/A? And why do you guys take so long with this stuff, it was voted on more than a month ago. ;-;
Q: What subelement will be getting the biggest improvements? (Overall throughout the betas and such)

Last edited: