• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Torrent ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
That causes problems for some benders. Some benders scroll like me. If we try to go to phasechange it may be 5 slots away. This is just not convenient for all benders. The way torrent is right now is perfectly fine all it needs is a torrent ice size nerf.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Same thing you could complain to combos, Bryan. Is not even a big deal, because there's a solution to that: either have your phasechange slot next to torrent's bind or get good at switching slots with 1-9 keys.

Green

Verified Member
Even if it is harder for you to do that is the whole point . Torrent isn't ment to freeze someone every time. But if you get good at the combo then you still
Can freeze people regularly.

Kiam

Verified Member
I think it would be useful to look at the way torrent freezes to make it more useful, rather than make a combo around it. Personally, I like the way that water arms spear freezes, and I think that would be an interesting thing to look at for torrent.

Green

Verified Member
I think it would be useful to look at the way torrent freezes to make it more useful, rather than make a combo around it. Personally, I like the way that water arms spear freezes, and I think that would be an interesting thing to look at for torrent.
That's what I said.... Torrent is to easy to freeze people, and making it a combo would make it so water benders wouldn't freeze someone every second in a huge sphere of ice.

Green

Verified Member
That was my exact idea..... You click with phasechange before the torrent hits your target and it automatically freezes them.

All moves that envovle freezing should be a combo. Which is switch to phasechange and click.

This is another thing I saw being discussed in the document.

Status
Not open for further replies.