• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits: The Complete Set

Spirits: The Complete Set Build 10, PK 1.10.0, Spirits Remastered

xNuminousx

Hopefully won't be the only add-on on the list for very long :)
Plan on expanding/changing the Spirits API soon so be on the lookout for that in the next update.

EDIT
That's a picture taken from the Spirits thread.... Looks like I typed it here but no I'm not advertising your addon in your own thread lol.

Pride

View attachment 4058
Hopefully won't be the only add-on on the list for very long :)
Plan on expanding/changing the Spirits API soon so be on the lookout for that in the next update.

EDIT
That's a picture taken from the Spirits thread.... Looks like I typed it here but no I'm not advertising your addon in your own thread lol.
haha, thank you! and yeah same i'd love to see a lot more spirits addons

Daki1305

Awesome addon! But sadly I can't use it on my server :/ Are there is any chance to downgrade it to PK 1.8.7? And DarkBeam ability already exists in this forum, so I cant use it both :/

Pride

Awesome addon! But sadly I can't use it on my server :/ Are there is any chance to downgrade it to PK 1.8.7? And DarkBeam ability already exists in this forum, so I cant use it both :/
it could be downgraded however, a lot of changes would have to be made in order for to do that
youre better off just upgrading your server to 1.13.2 and using projectkorra 1.8.8 considering more addons are being accustomed to new changes

IceCream

it could be downgraded however, a lot of changes would have to be made in order for to do that
youre better off just upgrading your server to 1.13.2 and using projectkorra 1.8.8 considering more addons are being accustomed to new changes
My server is running on version 1.14.4, version PK 1.8.9. Ability to have dark spirits "corruption". works very poorly . This ability summons an unlimited number of monsters while the ability is active. Because of what the server slows down. All other abilities work fine.

Pride

My server is running on version 1.14.4, version PK 1.8.9. Ability to have dark spirits "corruption". works very poorly . This ability summons an unlimited number of monsters while the ability is active. Because of what the server slows down. All other abilities work fine.
the bugs you were experiencing should be fixed. if not let me know or dm me on disc

Last edited:

IceCream

the bugs you were experiencing should be fixed. if not let me know or dm me on disc
Everything works fine. But now a new problem, with the chance of passion. I needed to put 0.0001 so that they worked rarely. At values 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 the pass is triggered at the first stroke.

Pride

Everything works fine. But now a new problem, with the chance of passion. I needed to put 0.0001 so that they worked rarely. At values 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 the pass is triggered at the first stroke.
yeah its recommended to lower down the chance values until i find a way to handle it more smoothly
nonetheless, thanks for the information!

jd7493

I'm trying to run this on spigot 1.14.4 with PK 1.8.9 but can't find anywhere the download link for PK 1.8.9, can anybody help me out?

Pride

I'm trying to run this on spigot 1.14.4 with PK 1.8.9 but can't find anywhere the download link for PK 1.8.9, can anybody help me out?
its somewhere in the forums, i think phanaticD has a link to his 1.8.9 version
but if you want you can run this on 1.13.2/pk 1.8.8 by going into the "history" section for this ability

xNuminousx

1.8.9 isn't listed anywhere on the forums yet. PhanaticD did have a download link for it on jenkins but he's since disabled it. The only way to obtain your own copy of the unfinished 1.8.9 is to compile the code yourself based off of the 1.13 branch of the ProjectKorra github.

jd7493

Hmm okay, thanks for the information you guys. Is there any word by chance on around when an official release for 1.8.9 will be added to the forums?

xNuminousx

Hmm okay, thanks for the information you guys. Is there any word by chance on around when an official release for 1.8.9 will be added to the forums?
No one knows for certain. Last the community heard they're going through testing phases but it's lasting quite a while. I'd expect a release shortly after exams and the holidays are over and before a new semester starts. But that's just me.

jd7493

No one knows for certain. Last the community heard they're going through testing phases but it's lasting quite a while. I'd expect a release shortly after exams and the holidays are over and before a new semester starts. But that's just me.
Hopefully you're right because right after finals would be pretty perfect timing for that. Well, thanks for the help guys!