• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits: The Complete Set

Spirit Spirits: The Complete Set Build 10, PK 1.10.0, Spirits Remastered

does this work for 1.9.2 ?
Pride
Pride
it most likely does not. any questions you have, leave in the Discussion tab
Great work as always from Pride
Pride
Pride
thank you :)
Really cool mod, but seems broken for 1.12.2. Is that something I've done wrong, or is it not compatible?

Either way, totally worth it if you can make it work!

To add, I want it to work for PK version 1.8.7 if possible!
Pride
Pride
sorry, its only available for spigot 1.13.2 - 1.15.2 (pk 1.8.8-1.8.9). seeing as there have been major updates from 1.12.2 - 1.13.2, i dont think ill be making an older version, apologies :(
  • ziv
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: Build 9, PK 1.8.9, Spirits 1.10.13
plssssssss do it for projectkorra 1.90
Can you add a spirit form or something like a move that you can toogle basically when its toggled you take less damage and you turn blue and kind of transparent if thats possible to look like a spirit
Pride
Pride
thank you for the review. this however, is not the place to be suggesting new abilities. leave it in the discussion thread.
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: Build 9, PK 1.8.9, Spirits 1.10.13
I would love to see what it has to offer, but I put this in my plugins folder and it doesn't even recognize it, I use paperspigot 1.15.2, (I also tried Abilities folder just to make sure still nothing).
Pride
Pride
thanks for the review! hope it works out now :)
Does this work for 1.15.2, or can you update it to if it doesnt? xx
Pride
Pride
yes everything should work for 1.15.2
however, please let me know if you find any bugs or issues with it :)
Pride!!!! ITS AWSOME!!!!

but can you do support for PK version 1.8.7 and MC version 1.12.2 ?

would be damn nice if this is possible :=)
Pride
Pride
thank you so much!! :)

and for sure, message me here or on discord prideyyh#2655
Omg I've been waiting so long for an update for this! This is fricken amazing thank you so much for yet another amazing addition too bending!
Pride
Pride
thanksss luv :))