• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
SeismicSense

SeismicSense 1.0

Faurash

Verified Member
or you could just make it place a glowstone block instead of the glass directly below you, which has the disadvantage that you can't see straight down though.

Faurash

Verified Member
just something to make it easier to look, without actually having to brew night vision potions for mining. After all, just placing a torch doesn't really help since the light doesn't go far enough to reach anything much.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I haven't looked far enough into the move to know if there are ways around this. But since the point of the move is to see in any condition (other than standing on something that's not earthbendable) then I think it should be accommodated for.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
or you could just make it place a glowstone block instead of the glass directly below you, which has the disadvantage that you can't see straight down though.
Or I do think that the glowstone could just follow the cursor around across the glass. Like you sweep the mouse and thus change the position of it (with this SeismicSense ability selected of course). Problem Solved.

Faurash

Verified Member
Yea, but you still can't look through it. So if you have glowstone replacing the glass wherever your cursor is pointing at the time, then it's always in your line of sight. If anything, the glowstone should be behind you, so it's always where you're Not looking. Or was that what you meant?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yea, but you still can't look through it.
Not a big deal. It's only one block and not that close away (unless ur standing and staring straight at a wall, I suggest moving backwards a few meters away). If you want to see what's behind the wall, move ur cursor to the other block and use the player's peripherall vision.

Like how with EarthSmash, Although it's a lot bigger, you can just move it away by pointing the cursor the other way/position.

Faurash

Verified Member
"standing next to a wall" ...You mean, the way it would be in a regular mine, 1 block wide and 2 blocks high? Even with earthtunnel, if you're going fairly straight down, there's not a lot of room to move. I'm still an advocate of brief night vision, but i suppose that's up to the creator xD

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yea, but you still can't look through it. So if you have glowstone replacing the glass wherever your cursor is pointing at the time, then it's always in your line of sight. If anything, the glowstone should be behind you, so it's always where you're Not looking. Or was that what you meant?
That works eitherway. A block that follows behind your back is less interfering.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
"standing next to a wall" ...You mean, the way it would be in a regular mine, 1 block wide and 2 blocks high? Even with earthtunnel, if you're going fairly straight down, there's not a lot of room to move. I'm still an advocate of brief night vision, but i suppose that's up to the creator xD
No I mean really close to a wall. It would only be 1x1. Though I like your idea making it behind the user! So simple that I didn't though about that. Yeah. I won't mind night vision, but only a little edgy due to its slow delay before completely disappearing. :D