• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Quotes Thread

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Quotes that define you! We have all read quotes that have had some impact on us, here are some of my favorites:

1) I think this comes from Game of Thrones, maybe, don't 'quote' me on that one. I'm not a fan of Game of Thrones, please don't try to talk to me about it.

Pretty much the rest of my favorites are said by Frank Underwood, so here goes a few of my favorites there.

And finally (for now), Robert Kennedy. This man is probably where I pull most of my political beliefs from if you needed to know: (He is the brother of President John F. Kennedy, he ran for President in 1968 and was assassinated)

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
"I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli." - George H.W. Bush

"We are a nation of communities... a brilliant diversity spread like stars, like a thousand points of light in a broad and peaceful sky." - George H.W. Bush

"The day will come - and it is not far off - when the legacy of Lincoln will finally be fulfilled at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, when a black man or woman will sit in the Oval Office. When that day comes, the most remarkable thing about it will be how naturally it occurs." - George H.W. Bush

"A new breeze is blowing, and a world refreshed by freedom seems reborn; for in man's heart, if not in fact, the day of the dictator is over. The totalitarian era is passing, its old ideas blown away like leaves from an ancient, lifeless tree." - George H.W. Bush

promancer

Verified Member
"Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government... except for all the others." -Winston Churchill

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." -Winston Churchill

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party." -Ron White

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Issac Asimov

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
"I sexually identify as an attack helicopter dropping my sticky load on surprised foreigners" - guy on twitch

Migsel

Verified Member
"Life is like a chocolate bar - pointless, short-lived, and it will be forgotten soon after it is gone; but these characteristics don't stop you from enjoying that chocolate bar. Also, don't make it hard for others to eat their chocolate bars. They paid a buck for that."
-Someone cool

“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”
Isaac Asimov

"You can't stop stupid from being born."

"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" - Jaden Smith