Hey everyone! Beta 10 is out and as promised, updates for everything! We spent a long time rewriting and testing a lot of the base code for Probending so it's smoother and offers awesome new features! Be sure to check it out and remember! This version MUST be used with Core Beta 10 or above.
Fixes
Additions
- Fixed team disbanding
- Fixed NPE’s all over the place
- Fixed various issues with commands
- Added method to show arena creation...
It's a good plugin and it was working until I started the match, and it instantly stopped saying "The ongoing round in Arena1 has ended!" and it says the timer is on 180 seconds when it starts, so it doesn't make much sense. Does team one spawn in team one zone 1 or zone 3?ProjectKorra submitted a new resource:
ProjectKorra (Probending) - Change the way you think about Minecraft Multiplayer.
Read more about this resource...
This is because of the new website. Links have changed.@ProjectKorra whenever I try to click those links I get "Error 404"