• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Probending) Q/A Session

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Would you mind have a answer to that question? Will there be any or not ,if you don't consider revealing any names of them just a response if there are or any?
I feel like the "will there be different specific moves for Probending" satisfies that question.

HydroMan

If you are playing of adding them onto the next update ,i'll might just post the first suggestion on a ability for probending as it came to my mind ;)

Kaito__

Will airbending be allowed as an element?
I do not think there would or should be airbending because 1.) Airbending was not in probending and 2.) Even though that isn't fair, airbenders do not attack unless harmed. im just keepin it real :p

Second isn't good reason to point out, because probending isn't necessary aggresive sport. Aang did attack Sokka during the chase for a lemur.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Let us not forget the whole point of pro bending is to knock the other people off a ledge. Which frankly air benders kick everybody's butt in