• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Probending) Q/A Session

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone. We are beginning to focus on more plugins and much like we did with ProjectKorra (RPG and Spirits) we will be holding a Q/A session for ProjectKorra (Probending). All you have to do is ask any question you have for the project and we'll answer it so long as it isn't ridiculous / too revealing.

Please keep this thread limited to questions only, not discussion. All questions must be related to ProjectKorra (Probending). Answers will be posted within a week on the FAQ page.

Froosty11

Verified Member
When will Probending be out?

Will you be able to spawn a arena in? or do you have to build one yourself

Tenket

Verified Member
Will airbending be allowed as an element?
I will shorten the eventual argument so we can get past it and move on.
(caps on)

AIRBENDING IN PROBENDING IS NOT CANNON!!!!!!1
YOU NEVER SAW IT IN THE SHOW EVEN ONCE THAT IS SO WRONG AND YOU ARE WRONG FOR SUGGESTING IT!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!11!1

i DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOU GET OFF TRYING TO RUIN THE AVATAR EXPERIENCE FOR US AND BLA HOAI AOICNAOFN VAV.V.....
(caps lock off)

Now that thats out of the way we can have 2-3 rebuttal responses and then get on with whether or not to include airbending.
I personally think it would be difficult to include in a meaningful way as you could one shot someone off the platform. Pro bending would turn into "dodge the airbender".

However if people come up with logical suggestions then im all for it.

Gold

Verified Member
(caps on)

YOU NEVER SAW IT IN THE SHOW EVEN ONCE THAT IS SO WRONG AND YOU ARE WRONG FOR SUGGESTING IT!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!11!1

i DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOU GET OFF TRYING TO RUIN THE AVATAR EXPERIENCE FOR US AND BLA HOAI AOICNAOFN VAV.V.....
(caps lock off)

Now that thats out of the way we can have 2-3 rebuttal responses and then get on with whether or not to include airbending.
I personally think it would be difficult to include in a meaningful way as you could one shot someone off the platform. Pro bending would turn into "dodge the airbender".

FOOKIN REKT M9

V

Vidcom

(caps on)

(caps lock off)

Whether something was shown is by far and away not the most important factor. Flexibility, and allowing users and server owners to change the plugin to however they want it, is however. That's why we got so many configs with so many values in them. If someone wants to use airbending, they should be allowed to, simple as.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Whatever happened to questions only xD
Will there be limitations to how big an arena can be?
Will there be a different mode where more than two teams can fight? (Not canon, I know)
In case air is added; Will it be more of knockback oriented or defense oriented?
What will happen in the case of those 1v1 duel thingies they did? (Korra vs. that other wierd goth like guy)
Will separate moves be added for pb use only, or will the current moves be nerfed for it?
What will the scoreing board look like? Will it be like the bendingboard by Alex or will it need to be actual blocks?
That's all my questions :D

HydroMan

Verified Member
Are there any official rules for probending in the PK (Probending)? What attacks can we used for each element? Will you get any new items with this? Like special armor (with effects) by their color of their team? Any new added abilities involving with Probending? Will there be any leveling system ,where whenever you get good at probending, your skills with bending increase in&outside of the probending arena? Any other features added in probending with this plugin?

Last edited: