• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Items)

ProjectKorra (Items) 1.4.0

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
MistPhizzle submitted a new resource:

ProjectKorra (Items) - Allows you to create your own unique bending items that modifies other Bending abilities.

ProjectKorra (Items) allows you to create your own unique bending items that modify the strengths and weaknesses of Bending abilities. For extensive information on the plugin you can check the wiki documentation linked below.

THIS PLUGIN REQUIRES ProjectKorra (Core) v1.6.0 BETA 6 OR HIGHER

Features
  • Customizable Item System
    • ProjectKorra (Items) uses a unique configuration file to load each item that you design. Using the plugin's config, you can...
Read more about this resource...

DanStryder

So I saw this, cried a little, had some alcohol to celebrate, saw there was no metal stats, cried a little bit more, still celebrated, thought of so many possibilities!

Much love for coolade

Nuno

can somone tell me what should I put in the stats? I don't get it like what can I put there?

Sorin

I can't create custom items here is what i put in the config
Name: watercap
DisplayName: <&9>Brutal Water Helmet
Lore: <&8>The toughest <&b>water<&8> benders <n><&8>specialize in close combat<n><&7>Increases<n><&7>Increases <&9>Torrent<&7> damage by <&e>15%
Material: LEATHER_CAP
ShapedRecipe: POTION, AIR, POTION, POTION, LEATHER_CAP, POTION, POTION, POTION, POTION
Stats:
WearOnly:
LeatherColor: 85, 85, 255
Charges: 100
DestroyAfterCharges:
TorrentDamage: 15
Crashes my server every time i put the items into the crafting table.....am i doing something wrong, is it just me? or is it the plugin?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I can't create custom items here is what i put in the config
Name: watercap
DisplayName: <&9>Brutal Water Helmet
Lore: <&8>The toughest <&b>water<&8> benders <n><&8>specialize in close combat<n><&7>Increases<n><&7>Increases <&9>Torrent<&7> damage by <&e>15%
Material: LEATHER_CAP
ShapedRecipe: POTION, AIR, POTION, POTION, LEATHER_CAP, POTION, POTION, POTION, POTION
Stats:
WearOnly:
LeatherColor: 85, 85, 255
DestroyAfterCharges:
TorrentDamage: 15
Crashes my server every time i put the items into the crafting table.....am i doing something wrong, is it just me? or is it the plugin?
I don't think the proper name is LEATHER_CAP...Could be wrong tho I would check the stock items that use helmets

Sorin

I don't think the proper name is LEATHER_CAP...Could be wrong tho I would check the stock items that use helmets
No it is leather cap due to the id change back in 1.7. That is what i thought too.

Edit: I found out that items can't share some what of a similar crafting recipe, so i had to change the recipe and it worked

Last edited:

SPIKEYFPS

When I bound the abilities it disabled them in the slot binds and disabled the ability completely for anyone that had that ability bound to a slot
PLEASE HELP ME!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
When I bound the abilities it disabled them in the slot binds and disabled the ability completely for anyone that had that ability bound to a slot
PLEASE HELP ME!
1. Wrong spot to ask for help for a move.
2. Can you find anything in the console about it?

Its great but what i miss now is the stats of metalmoves and not official bending moves, so i hope there comes an update that makes it possible and id say keep up the good work

Aceliip

I noticed that the latest version of this does nto support any of the addon (unofficial abilities) and was wondering when that will be implamented? For example I cannot use any upgrades to bloodbending as its disabled in the config to allow the new bloodbending, any item i make does not increases the range, force, holdtime or cooldown at all.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I noticed that the latest version of this does nto support any of the addon (unofficial abilities) and was wondering when that will be implamented? For example I cannot use any upgrades to bloodbending as its disabled in the config to allow the new bloodbending, any item i make does not increases the range, force, holdtime or cooldown at all.
There is no way to implement that at this time

EpicDeath

I can't make a diamond chestplate work with Metalhook :c
Does it not work with add-on abilities?
this is what i have in config:

Name: crystalchestplate
DisplayName: <&6>Crystal Chestplate
Material: DIAMOND_CHESTPLATE
Lore: <&3>Able to bend the Crystal, allowing the use of MetalHook. Inscreases all Metal-Bending by 30%.
Glow: true
ShapedRecipe: DIAMOND, DIAMOND, DIAMOND, DIAMOND, IRON_CHESTPLATE, DIAMOND, DIAMOND, DIAMOND, DIAMOND
Stats:
WearOnly:
DestroyAfterCharges: true
MetalHook: true
MetalHookRange: 80
MetalShotsDamage: 30
MetalFragmentsDamage: 30

jedk1

I can't make a diamond chestplate work with Metalhook :c
Does it not work with add-on abilities?
this is what i have in config:

Name: crystalchestplate
DisplayName: <&6>Crystal Chestplate
Material: DIAMOND_CHESTPLATE
Lore: <&3>Able to bend the Crystal, allowing the use of MetalHook. Inscreases all Metal-Bending by 30%.
Glow: true
ShapedRecipe: DIAMOND, DIAMOND, DIAMOND, DIAMOND, IRON_CHESTPLATE, DIAMOND, DIAMOND, DIAMOND, DIAMOND
Stats:
WearOnly:
DestroyAfterCharges: true
MetalHook: true
MetalHookRange: 80
MetalShotsDamage: 30
MetalFragmentsDamage: 30
Yeah, metalhook was coded only to support iron and chainmail chestplates. You can't set anything up for it. Btw how does diamond work for getting metal cables?