ProjectKorra 1.8.2 is Out

I mean sure, it protected him but it's nowhere near the ability we had in-game. Not even close.
Contradiction. Plantarmor is kinda is somewhere near the ability we had in the show. Remember how Huu kept regenerating his armor even though Katara didn't stop cutting? I see no other why he would continue on reconstructing it, if it weren't for protection.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Huge props go to our Concept Design + Development team for their hard work. The entire staff worked to bug test endlessly and I'm just really proud of this team ok.

In my experience Ice Bullet was used more than Plant Armor by players... I'm not really sure how I feel about either move tbh.... The plant armor we DID have wasn't really canon (Things don't HAVE to be canon; remember this always children).... I mean the Swamp people had leaf hates and wooden gear but they weren't covered in plants. And the monster..... Do I need to say why that wasn't like what we HAD? I think creating the monster is unnecessarily difficult and adding a leaf hat with wooden gear is pointless.... Ice Bullet doesn't really seem that logical but... If it was used in the show then go for it I guess. I don't remember it being used but please supply me with a source if I'm wrong.

Technically, canonly Tarrlok did WaterBubble, but pk wanted incorperate left and right click (RMB doesn't trigger an event if clicked at non-solid blocks), they add to devote it on a solid form - thus Icebullet was born.

Couldn't find the gif from a better angle, but you could rewatch the episode/scene when Korra goes teo to teo with Tarrlok

ETA: Just as I said it, I just encounter a better one, lol:

ETA2: Plantarmor could become more frequent if it got the same tweak as EarthArmor: Aspiration over Resistance replacement.

Last edited:
Technically, canonly Tarrlok did WaterBubble, but pk wanted incorperate left and right click (RMB doesn't trigger an event if clicked at non-solid blocks), they add to devote it on a solid form - thus Icebullet was born.

Couldn't find the gif from a better angle, but you could rewatch the episode/scene when Korra goes teo to teo with Tarrlok
ETA: Just as I said it, I just encounter a better one, lol:
The ice bullet function is the same as this, but it doesn't look or behave much like this.....
ETA2: Plantarmor could become more frequent if it got the same tweak as EarthArmor: Aspiration over Resistance replacement.
I don't see Plant Armor becoming very useful regardless. Personally I would not add it to my binds at all; just my opinion though.