• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Project Resource *Should i?*

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
*a single tear rolls down my cheek*
I never made mine public, I just wanted my personal paintings to be avatar-ish stuff. I don't care if you want to make the pack, I was just offering up what I had made before D: If you ever want some help, I would be more than willing to offer some help! :D

Adam

Verified Member
OH please retexture the leather armor and iron armor to look like Eartharmor and the armor Kuvira used! Pleaseeee!

CrystalBender1

Verified Member
I hope this is still in development. On a side note, I like the paintings, but I think the one with the pig is kind of random? along with the one with the purple thing.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I hope this is still in development. On a side note, I like the paintings, but I think the one with the pig is kind of random? along with the one with the purple thing.
The pig is the Beifong Crest, and the purple thing isn't actually a painting, it is just something in the file that sphax has as a filler space..

Adam

Verified Member
Um......
Well...
I'm not trying to be rude but........
I can't find the download(is there one?).

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I think when this is made, it should be seen as a patch, not its own Resource Pack. Where you put it into your resource packs folder like normal, but in minecraft you shift it to the top of the list, so it only changes the blocks that actually get changed by the pack.. So you can have your grass from a different pack etc.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
We are working on it! There's just quite a lot of resource pack, and we're doing things entirely from scratch :C
Vid, I have a suggestion. If you're not changing animals to the animals of the Avatar world, you should definitely consider it. If there's a way to somehow transform horses into ostrich horses, you should do it. And all the other weird hybrid animals of the Avatar world.http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Fauna_in_the_World_of_Avatar

V

Vidcom

Vid, I have a suggestion. If you're not changing animals to the animals of the Avatar world, you should definitely consider it. If there's a way to somehow transform horses into ostrich horses, you should do it. And all the other weird hybrid animals of the Avatar world.http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Fauna_in_the_World_of_Avatar
We plan to, and while we can change models in a resource pack as opposed to a texture pack, it's difficult and a bit of a pain. Animals were not going to be our only model changes as well mind, things like bows and drops would be affected (once we're out, persuade your server owner to get MetalThrow, you won't regret it). So, the most likely option is that we'll leave out the model changes for mobs for our first release, focussing on textures, but come later versions, expect ostrich horses, turtle ducks, and my personal favourite, the platypus bear. No bears though. What IS a bear anyway?