• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Project Resource *Should i?*

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Guys, no offense to op, but Vidcom made this post originally. When i clicked on it I thought it was his XD. Even if you make something cool, you won't gain respect. Why is that?
Ripping Off Ideas = Natural Dislike
Ripping Off Important Peoples Ideas = Even More Dislike
Posting That Ripped Off Idea = Final Hatred Level.
Hope this cleared things up between you two, and if you guys make up, maybe a collab?

V

Vidcom

Guys, no offense to op, but Vidcom made this post originally. When i clicked on it I thought it was his XD. Even if you make something cool, you won't gain respect. Why is that?
Hope this cleared things up between you two, and if you guys make up, maybe a collab?
Actually this thread went up before my KorraPack announcement post :/

owlcool

Verified Member
Air Nomad robes should be gold armor, as robes arn't armor and gold is fragile, fire nation armor will have to be diamond then. :p

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Air Nomad robes should be gold armor, as robes arn't armor and gold is fragile, fire nation armor will have to be diamond then. :p
Naw, fire would be iron, water would be leather, air would be gold, and earth would be diamond (since they had strong armor cuz they could metalbend.)

dNiym

Verified Member
Actually this thread went up before my KorraPack announcement post :/
well then.... Anyways collab!
Makes really longwinded rant about ripping off ideas.. Turns out was wrong.... Blows it off with no apology / retraction of inaccurate rant. Classy.

6tijn

Verified Member
Pay a lot attention to the particles taht will be use for air! If you could make those looks nice! Now its more white bubble bending or smokebending... :/

owlcool

Verified Member
Naw, fire would be iron, water would be leather, air would be gold, and earth would be diamond (since they had strong armor cuz they could metalbend.)
Diamonds are crystals and not metal bendable. :p Besides, the fire nation was the First Nation to use lots of metal and make machines and stuff.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Diamonds are crystals and not metal bendable. :p Besides, the fire nation was the First Nation to use lots of metal and make machines and stuff.
Never said the armor had to be bendable, now did I :p and the fire nation used metals, and earth has always been able to make strong armors.

owlcool

Verified Member
Never said the armor had to be bendable, now did I :p and the fire nation used metals, and earth has always been able to make strong armors.
Not for the earth kingdom because metal throw makes it possible to use a iron chest plate on the offensive. It would be somewhat awkward if a Earthbenders had to wear a fire nation armor suit just to use metalthrow with it, AND I doubt kuvira's armor is made out of fire nation metal. Put those facts together and it is obvious that iron armor is for metalbenders. You are just oblivious.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Not for the earth kingdom because metal throw makes it possible to use a iron chest plate on the offensive. It would be somewhat awkward if a Earthbenders had to wear a fire nation armor suit just to use metalthrow with it, AND I doubt kuvira's armor is made out of fire nation metal. Put those facts together and it is obvious that iron armor is for metalbenders. You are just oblivious.
Nono, silly, not ALL earthbenders can metalbend, so your fact is irrelivant, also, metalthrow isn't an official move either, infact you are the one that is oblivious, you're always negative when you get corrected.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I saw someone talking about Armor,

Diamond should be Fire = Fit for combat

Iron should be Earth = Metal bending, duh

Gold should be Air = Gliding suits

Leather should be Water = South & North poles cultures just support this idea

----------
Now for my ideas;

• Could there be TWO different resource packs? 1 with Blue fire, and one with regular fire?
  • Then,vines should look a bit different in my opinion. Maybe thicker? Spirit vines aren't weak, thin and wimpy :p
  • Also, give water a more flat look. Not a bad looking flat look, I mean a flat look as in don't make it grainy.
  • Make rabbits look like Leamers c:
  • Cows look like flying Bisons? :D
  • Make squids have some distinct North/South pole look

eh, that's all I have right now.

owlcool

Verified Member
I saw someone talking about Armor,

Diamond should be Fire = Fit for combat

Iron should be Earth = Metal bending, duh

Gold should be Air = Gliding suits

Leather should be Water = South & North poles cultures just support this idea

----------
Now for my ideas;

• Could there be TWO different resource packs? 1 with Blue fire, and one with regular fire?
  • Then,vines should look a bit different in my opinion. Maybe thicker? Spirit vines aren't weak, thin and wimpy :p
  • Also, give water a more flat look. Not a bad looking flat look, I mean a flat look as in don't make it grainy.
  • Make rabbits look like Leamers c:
  • Cows look like flying Bisons? :D
  • Make squids have some distinct North/South pole look

eh, that's all I have right now.
Dogs could be Polar Bear Dogs. Also, most people say leather should be rock armor because it is part of earth armor.