• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Project Resource *Should i?*

Silentnate347

Verified Member
I've made plenty of textures for many servers and i was wondering if i should make one for project korra. If so id release betas DAILY. However i may miss some days due to managing my server. So should make it? Feedback please :D i'll only do this if i have motivation from the community!

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
I've made plenty of textures for many servers and i was wondering if i should make one for project korra. If so id release betas DAILY. However i may miss some days due to managing my server. So should make it? Feedback please :D i'll only do this if i have motivation from the community!
the blue wool should be the water tribe design, the green wool should be the earth kingdom block, the red wool should be the fire nation block, and the gray wool should be the air nomad block. this resource pack might be the best ive ever tried if u dont use my ideas u can make ur own ideas. but this idea for a bending resource pack is just amazing!

jedk1

the blue wool should be the water tribe design, the green wool should be the earth kingdom block, the red wool should be the fire nation block, and the gray wool should be the air nomad block. this resource pack might be the best ive ever tried if u dont use my ideas u can make ur own ideas. but this idea for a bending resource pack is just amazing!
wouldnt it make more sense for lapis to be water, redstone block to be fire, emerald to be earth, iron to be air?

Gahshunk

Verified Member
To save us all i could use MetaData blocks such as iron. Iron actually has 5 Meta datas i could use :p
Meta blocks are always nice, but it's always a disappointment when people don't use OptiFine or MCPatcher, and that's unfortunately a large part of the Minecraft community.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
think ima stick to making the air water earth and fire symbols but this is an awesome idea if you can figure out a way to make appa im all game