• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Project Resource *Should i?*

dNiym

Verified Member
That's the route I'm personally going for, all large PVP / faction battles (on our server at least) are fought with players with full diamond enchanted gear... and not so much with bending. I would rather see it the other way around, the heavy armor should inhibit bending imo. Your tradeoff for using such heavy armor is taking a hit in bending ability damage/ increased cooldowns or something.

The exception of course should be metal benders using iron armor, as this naturally augments their bending. Any other user wearing iron, gold or diamond should be penalized.

Silentnate347

Verified Member
Recently i have just been working on my server (Don't freak out I'm not advertising it) and building alot of things and such. I'm near complete and the second i complete it is when i begin to work on the resource.

V

Vidcom

Recently i have just been working on my server (Don't freak out I'm not advertising it) and building alot of things and such. I'm near complete and the second i complete it is when i begin to work on the resource.
Uh..

MCheung12

Verified Member
Would it be possible to make white horses look like polar bear dogs, black horses to look like komodo rhinos, and every other species of horse to look like ostrich horses?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Would it be possible to make white horses look like polar bear dogs, black horses to look like komodo rhinos, and every other species of horse to look like ostrich horses?
I wish if we could ride dogs ,as i dont really want a horse to be polar bear dog ,but only polar bear