• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Probending Specific Moves

V

Vidcom

I've been thinking, how often do the staff actually take it upon themselves to develop suggestions? Because these Probending moves from the beginning of this thread are pretty well thought out, and it'd be cool if this could get more staff attention. The Probending plugin doesn't seem to be very high on the priorities list.
They code quite a lot, its just not all neccesarily released the second its made, as thats Mist's call. I CAN say that Runefist has gone hella on probending lately

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
They code quite a lot, its just not all neccesarily released the second its made, as thats Mist's call. I CAN say that Runefist has gone hella on probending lately
Rune is back in bussiness ? :D
(Well, he DID make that double water stream thing, so I guess he is :p)

Tenket

I've been thinking, how often do the staff actually take it upon themselves to develop suggestions? Because these Probending moves from the beginning of this thread are pretty well thought out, and it'd be cool if this could get more staff attention. The Probending plugin doesn't seem to be very high on the priorities list.
I'm pretty sure its a combo of "the squeaky wheel gets the most grease" and personal interest

Moonelight

I kind of agree on not leaving airbenders out of probending. Sure, they were never on Probending teams, but that's because of how few of them there were.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I kind of agree on not leaving airbenders out of probending. Sure, they were never on Probending teams, but that's because of how few of them there were.
All the elements can be included (chiblocking too). Air and chi are disabled by default however.

Gold

I think if chi was in probending they would be able to move one section more than the rest of the team, or something to attack other team benders. Just getting juices flowin.

Moonelight

I think if chi was in probending they would be able to move one section more than the rest of the team, or something to attack other team benders. Just getting juices flowin.
That ruins the point of probending though, they could easily take out the other bender by doing that.