• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
PK Addon Class Wizard

PK Addon Class Wizard 1.0

xNuminousx

Verified Member
"Skipping the foreplay" lol

**when your phone can't load the description because the entire thing is a picture and you don't have service because of a hurricane**

Anyways, it sounds like an awesome thing! Hopefully this opens the gates for new awesome addons and not bland repetitive ones :)

Last edited:

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This looks like a great idea! I haven't been able to test it, but kudos to you!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This looks like a great idea! I haven't been able to test it, but kudos to you!
Thank you! Keep in mind that installing plugins the way this one has to be is unnofficial, so it might need a few tries.
"Skipping the foreplay" lol

**when your phone can't load the description because the entire thing is a picture and you don't have service because of a hurricane**

Anyways, it sounds like an awesome thing! Hopefully this opens the gates for new awesome addons and not bland repetitive ones :)
I'll add a text version, thanks. ;)

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Do you know where the Dropins folder is on a Mac, or where it would go? I can't find the correct folder for it. I can only find the workplace folder.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Using it now and it seems pretty sweet, though maybe add a text field for instructions under description too? :)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'll add a text version, thanks. ;)
I'd assist. Would make it easier and quick, for those who need the information now.

Finn_Bueno_ said:
WHAT IS THIS?
This project is an eclipse class wizard. It allows developers to create a new addon class template in a few clicks. With it's high amount of options and planned features, it will sure improve your speed and productivity when making addons!

HOW DO I INSTALL THIS?
To install, follow these steps.
1. Close Eclipse
2. Download the JAR via the download button
3. Go to
"C:/Program Files (x86)/eclipse/dropins"
4. Drop the JAR in that folder
5. Run Eclipse.
That's all.

HOW DO I UPDATE THIS?
To update, follow these steps:
1. Close Eclipse
2. Download the JAR via the download button.
3. Go to
"C:/Program Files (x86)/eclipse/dropins"
4. Replace the old JAR with the new JAR
5. Run Eclipse
Updated!

HOW DO I USE IT?
The UI is self-explanatory and easy to use.

TO-DO LIST

> Add second wizard page.
> Add config setup to the wizard.
> Add combo sequence setup to the wizard.
> Add multi ability setup to the wizard.
> Change description to use the languale.yml file.

Open for suggestions!

I FOUND A BUG!
I tried to make this wizard as bug free as possible, but few bugs slipping through is unavoidable. So if you do find a problem, please report it on the resource thread, with an explanation how to recreate the problem. Without that, I can't do much to fix it, sadly!

Odd punctuation you got there in the order list (not shaming you, but just giving my observation).

captainstuboo25

Verified Member
I have really wanted to start learning how to make an ability. I looked at your other post about how to make an ability. I have no knowledge of coding, should I start here? Or there? Or somewhere else?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have really wanted to start learning how to make an ability. I looked at your other post about how to make an ability. I have no knowledge of coding, should I start here? Or there? Or somewhere else?
Dont start here. Start learning Java, then get into spigot, then come back here.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Could we see a screenshot of the GUI when you clicked finished? Or maybe the error message if it says something more than "Error 1"? I probably won't be able to help you as I'm not well versed in these types of things but surely Finn will need more information.