• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] LavaFlux [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elzoz

Verified Member
hey bebe im sorry to crash your wedding but this got atleast 2 glitches so far <3 one is that if you do the throwing thingy and then sometimes walks over the just bended area (after the lava has turned back) you sometimes get thrown like the lava itself and take on burn dmg, ALSO if you do the throwing thing in water, the water starts to glitch :s

um i also want to mayby give you a an idea how to redo the ability if you dont have an easy fix for it, either make the lava just go up in the air and not lava flying blocks but REAL lava that would climb very fast instead of just spawn in, or you could do like an extension like torrent does that if you would hold shift after sending it away it sould send a small wave of blaze and mayby turn where the blaze go into netherrack/soulsand? just some random ideas in any case ^^ still an amazing move as it is aswell <3

Joeri

Verified Member
hey bebe im sorry to crash your wedding but this got atleast 2 glitches so far <3 one is that if you do the throwing thingy and then sometimes walks over the just bended area (after the lava has turned back) you sometimes get thrown like the lava itself and take on burn dmg, ALSO if you do the throwing thing in water, the water starts to glitch :s

um i also want to mayby give you a an idea how to redo the ability if you dont have an easy fix for it, either make the lava just go up in the air and not lava flying blocks but REAL lava that would climb very fast instead of just spawn in, or you could do like an extension like torrent does that if you would hold shift after sending it away it sould send a small wave of blaze and mayby turn where the blaze go into netherrack/soulsand? just some random ideas in any case ^^ still an amazing move as it is aswell <3
I have the same issue

Helios

Verified Member
I have a suggestion for this move. You should make it so near the front of the wave, there is one row of lava 1 block above the others, like a peak of the 'lava wave'. You can see what I'm talking about in the gif he supplied. Look at the second shot when it actually hits the mechas. There is a part of the 'wave' that is higher than the others. This is just for physical appearance points, I guess.

João

Verified Member
Love your resource! I've killed a few players on my server, ehe
Can you build resources for WaterBenders that can take damage? I love Firebending and Waterbending
I would be very grateful : )
Thx ^^

Joeri

Verified Member
Okay so, this ability has turned out, very and, very good.

Before the lavathrowing part, it was decent, but now it's really amazing. But could you add a "Damage (perblock)" config option?

Carbogen

Verified Member
Okay so, this ability has turned out, very and, very good.

Before the lavathrowing part, it was decent, but now it's really amazing. But could you add a "Damage (perblock)" config option?
I've added one. I'll add one for Eruption too ;)

mastermind71

Verified Member
Can you explain how to install this onto a server? Im really confused. I added LavaSlap jar file in my plugins folder but I feel like im missing something.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Can you explain how to install this onto a server? Im really confused. I added LavaSlap jar file in my plugins folder but I feel like im missing something.
Lol PK Addons go into the plugins/ProjectKorra/Abilities folder :p They aren't plugins, and they depend on PK to work :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I found a bug. When you use this on sand, the blocks will fall down instead of returning and will create holes...

Carbogen

Verified Member
I found a bug. When you use this on sand, the blocks will fall down instead of returning and will create holes...
I've noticed that too. I'm currently unsure what causes this, so for the moment this bug will not be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.