• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] LavaFlux [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeri

Verified Member
Length is the range, which is already in the config ^^
I don't think I'll be able to edit the width though......
Range doesnt work for me, it only affects the selection range, not how far the wave goes (for me atleast)

BonClay

I am lost on where exactly to put the permission, I have the Essentials plugin, but I can't figure out where to put bending.ability.LavaSlap, forgive me I am new to all this permission stuff.

Joeri

Verified Member
I am lost on where exactly to put the permission, I have the Essentials plugin, but I can't figure out where to put bending.ability.LavaSlap, forgive me I am new to all this permission stuff.
Do you have GroupManager? If so do /manuaddp BonClay bending.ability.LavaSlap

Zafkiel

Verified Member
I have good news i finaly know how to use the ability we need to change the run.bat of our private server and replace jre7 by jre1.8.0_25 that you must download on java.com :D

Joeri

Verified Member
Nevermind, Range does actually work. i was being silly and not understanding the move

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Depending on your permission plugin, being the server owner doesn't necessarily give you access to all the commands. You must add bending.ability.LavaSlap to your permissions if you want to use it :)

Have fun!
thnx but is there a config file for this ability?

Elzoz

Verified Member
About the permissions? Well, it all comes down to which permissions plugin you use. If you don't have one already, I'd recommend Essentials Group Manager for starting out. Once you have a decent understanding of permissions, simply add bending.ability.LavaSlap to whichever groups/users you want to be able to use the ability. If you need extra help with permission plugins, please send me a private message (as this isn't really the best place to discuss this).
i think the command is /manuadd (playername) bending.ability.lavaslap if it helps you :3

btw i got it to work on my server now! :D amazing job <3

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Cross, that name has already been suggested:
You don't understand, for its beauty lies in its simplicity, not to mention, easier typable then watermanipulation, for example.

<insert Jony Ive speach about how simple and revolutionary it is>

Joeri

Verified Member
You don't understand, for its beauty lies in its simplicity, not to mention, easier typable then watermanipulation, for example.

<insert Jony Ive speach about how simple and revolutionary it is>
*facepalm* watermanipulation is really easy to type if you main water.

get rekt

Status
Not open for further replies.