• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
MetalCables

MetalCables 1.5

How about make it able to like follow coursor or something ? Becuz it is a cable and we`ve seen alot of things with cable-bending in the show. And also here is another thing: Make it metallbendable for other metalbenders (Magnetshield ) by using an invisible iron ignot or somethink on top of cable. I know that you need alot of time to improve the ability like projectkorra did, and this is a big idea but please reply me ;Р)0

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
How about make it able to like follow coursor or something ? Becuz it is a cable and we`ve seen alot of things with cable-bending in the show. And also here is another thing: Make it metallbendable for other metalbenders (Magnetshield ) by using an invisible iron ignot or somethink on top of cable. I know that you need alot of time to improve the ability like projectkorra did, and this is a big idea but please reply me ;Р)0
I doubt I'll work on this because I simply don't really have time, and haven't figured out how to implement such a feature yet.

The lastest Version isnt working for me, I have it installed. It is displayed when using /b d metal but left clicking and right clicking does nothing

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
The lastest Version isnt working for me, I have it installed. It is displayed when using /b d metal but left clicking and right clicking does nothing
Make sure you have either metal on you on you're wearing an iron chestplate if specified in the config.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Still not working, might be a bug. It is activated by one left click right
Well it works for others and Im pretty sure the JAR isn't going like "I dont like this person Im not working hur dur" so show your config, PK version, spigot version, and console error if any please.

PhanaticD

according to players on my server:

the cables can give flight disables all Passives an element has lasts forever till user cancels

it can cancel avatar state

it makes the user not bend at all and lasts forever

Da Psic

Regrouping Gltiches

Bug Dump-
Metalcables bypasses bloodbending.

Metalcables disables elemental passives(such as fast swim) with grab even after being released (doesn't always happen)

Metalcables, GRAB when used on someone with waterarms will make that target stuck on waterarms, the target cannot quit waterarms and it is unusable.

IIManosII

When someone uses metalcables, the passives of the person getting hit getting disabled.
(E.g. Someone uses metalcables on an airbender. The airbender no longer has their speed and jump boost)

I'm using PK version 1.8.7!