• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member

gamzee equips more juggling clubs and throws two at kirito

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS BROTHER
gamzee is in god tier as the BARD OF RAGE

GAMZEE DID NOT KILL ANYONE SO HIS DEATH IS NOT just NOR WAS HE SAVING SOMEONE SO IT IS NOT heroic SO IS RESSURECTED
In that case... all the sisters have cast a spell on themselves to be resurreted in about.... 3,...2,...1...Bam!

owlcool

Verified Member

Kirby enters the ring!
Dr. Strange breaks the ground beneath Kirby, and flys indefinitely with the cloak of levitation. Then Dr. Strange proceedes to transmute a bow and arrow from out of air, and continue to shoot indefinite amounts of arrows, all the while Kirby is trapped in a cage that was transmuted out of air.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Dr. Strange breaks the ground beneath Kirby, and flys indefinitely with the cloak of levitation. Then Dr. Strange proceedes to transmute a bow and arrow from out of air, and continue to shoot indefinite amounts of arrows, all the while Kirby is trapped in a cage that was transmuted out of air.

gamzee is the BARD OR RAGE and gains NEAR INFINITE STRENGTH
GAMZEE JUMPS INTO THE AIR AND BREAKS THE CAGE KIRBY IS IN
gamzee throws many clubs at owlcool

Gold

Verified Member

Kirby sucks in Dr.Strangs arrows and shoot them all back in a star form!
and floats back up from the hole using his floating/flight ability

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Dr. Strange starts attacking Gamzee's mind, with the assistance of the Orb of Agamotto.

gamzee knows you are in there and welcomes you
TG: WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL BROTHER
what you see is so disturbing it forces you to leave and become dazed

HydroMan

Verified Member
Piper throws a potion to the Strange where he did not expected it ,and the potion succesfully turns him into mortal human(no supreme)!

owlcool

Verified Member

Kirby sucks in Dr.Strangs arrows and shoot them all back in a star form!
and floats back up from the hole using his floating/flight ability
The stars can only go sideways, and the height Kirby can fly to is tiny compared to how high Dr. Strange is.