• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Gold

Verified Member
Obama Man uses PRESIDENTIAL SLAM and hits green boxer dude into ground!

Starts transformin to Giga Mac...... compltes Giga Mac transformation Grunts, "Green.. Boxer..... DUDE!" Grabs Obama choking him and K.O uppercuts him into oblivion!

HydroMan

Verified Member
New character walks in....
Piper - a witch who uses "molecular immobilization" to immobilze Green-Boxer dude..

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Sinon quickly shoots at piper and takes out an arm.View attachment 1393
Piper calls her husban through her voice before she falls unconcious where he and piper's sister him orb(teleport) next to her and then he heals her to save her life

After she was healed, they all quikly flee before Sinon can launch another shot at Piper or anyone else

owlcool

Verified Member
Dr Strange warps to where Piper warped to, with shields at the ready and states, I am the Sorcerer Supreme.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Dr Strange warps to where Piper warped to, with shields at the ready and states, I am the Sorcerer Supreme.
Piper unsuccesfully exploding the shield, she then immediately though of and did exploded the wall behind him instead, making him distracted and lose his concentration where his shield began to fade...

then Dr Strange - Boom!

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Piper quickly immobilizes him before he could takes his move with the clubs and hit her

FoR sOmE rEaSoN hIs SPECIAL STAR DUST mObIliZeS hIm, EvEn ThOuGh MaGiC IsNt ReAl.
TC: MiRaClEs MaN

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Piper unsuccesfully exploding the shield, she then immediately though of and did exploded the wall behind him instead, making him distracted and lose his concentration where his shield began to fade...

then Dr Strange - Boom!
Instead of losing concentration Strange transforms into a form that could take on the Hulk for days, on World War Hulk, and reflects disintegration back on Piper.
image.jpg