• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
(Since he has no target he punches himself and dies, that is if Chuck Norris is strong enough to kill himself with a punch)
He can't punch himself. Because his fist are afraid to touch him. thei are only loyal to him. I didn't include anyone ,because his punch pretty much kills everyone that you cant list them all just in one reply as this would be the longest spam :p.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Her sister has a power of premonition, she was able to predict and tell her that she could splash herself, so she used them with caution.
(Piper and her relatives are dead because of Dormammu's demons, this happened a while before Piper summoned Norris)

HydroMan

Verified Member
*owlcool's and Bear's are now death becuz of the puunch (or atleast become not existance to this and every other universe and infinity.

owlcool

Verified Member
(I mean in what way, usually to change the past you have to do things that would actually change the past, instead of just wishing it so)