• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
Piper using her newly used power of molecular inhibition, it seems her immbolizing ability is getting weaker to the point it is about to fade away/dissapate. She only now manage to freeze small things, as she notice when attemted to practise on regular size being, but only spotted a fly immobilize instead in the area lol

Baz

Verified Member
Lol my character is angel now. Just to clear things up. Also should there be some rules...?

Baz

Verified Member
Kanade(angel's actual name) signs her wings and starts blocking bullets from jinx.tachibana kanade, Angel Walk wallpaper.jpg

HydroMan

Verified Member
Acceralates Jinx weapon's molecules, to the point that heat ups. Of intense heat she drops the gun then it begins to melt.

Migsel

Verified Member
The demons, as they have a similar skill set to lucario, use the demon version of double team and dodge it! Then they both use the demon version of aura sphere and kill Lucario.
No fair!

Mewtwo, Lucario's college buddy, jumps in and uses Confusion and reflects both of the demon Aura Spheres and they hit directly back at the demons, blowing them up in the process.

owlcool

Verified Member
Anyone want to fight the totally overpowered White Lantern? xD
He has the power of all the cores except the black lantern.