• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Gold

Verified Member
You can't take bad what has already been done through anything other then new acts.
The pair attack Lucario after the crude Attack on where the genitals would be on the human body failed, killing Lucario with brute force. Btw, these demons have exoskeletons.
I thought I destroyed Doramammu?
I was Nico Minoru and I used the Staff of One to destroy Dorammamu...

Migsel

Verified Member
You can't take bad what has already been done through anything other then new acts.
The pair attack Lucario after the crude Attack on where the genitals would be on the human body failed, killing Lucario with brute force. Btw, these demons have exoskeletons.
Lucario weakens the attack with Aura, and now since he is severely hurt, his Aura is even stronger. He blasts one giant Aura Sphere and demolishes both demons.

owlcool

Verified Member
Just for you to know, i marked them as they are diffrent things each to other
Looking for using different labels as something else is basic Internet troll behavior. At this point, you stretched it so far that it broke under it's own weight. Try again.

owlcool

Verified Member
Lucario weakens the attack with Aura, and now since he is severely hurt, his Aura is even stronger. He blasts one giant Aura Sphere and demolishes both demons.

The demons, as they have a similar skill set to lucario, use the demon version of double team and dodge it! Then they both use the demon version of aura sphere and kill Lucario.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Looking for using different labels as something else is basic Internet troll behavior. At this point, you stretched it so far that it broke under it's own weight. Try again.
i have said that supreme shield was around them(sisters) while you were trap in forcefield. So you just broke their shield(which wasn't logicial, as the shield lives up to his name SUPREME) but you are still left in the forcefield .-..

Anyway, back to the story, surronds in him forcefield the same used, but instead it uses energy. Energy = 0 weight which it doesn't have it.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Piper immobilize him and cast power switch spell. (Just before you do anything, i'm gonna notify you that you won't be able to immobilize once you got her power, as it doesn't work on witches)

owlcool

Verified Member
i have said that supreme shield was around them(sisters) while you were trap in forcefield. So you just broke their shield(which wasn't logicial, as the shield lives up to his name SUPREME) but you are still left in the forcefield .-..

Anyway, back to the story, surronds in him forcefield the same used, but instead it uses energy. Energy = 0 weight which it doesn't have it.
Wait, so are you saying that Strange has power from within the force field, or that the sisters are inside the forcefield? xD
Where is the forcefield coming from anyways? xD

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Ugh. This is getting annoying. Let's see who is alive!

Dave: ?
ROB: dead
Cheese: dead
Gamzee: dead
Lord English: gone
Dr. Strange: dead
Lil Mac?: dead
Lucario: alive
Rose: alive
Simon: alive
Kirito: alive
Touka: alive
Dormmannu: dead
sisters: alive

AND REMEBER TO KEEP THIS FUN.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

Rose releases an insane amount of power, altering the fabric of space to a different timeline. This is the scratch. Now choose new characters and don't make them super fucking op (looking at you hydro and owl).

HydroMan

Verified Member

Rose releases an insane amount of power, altering the fabric of space to a different timeline. This is the scratch. Now choose new characters and don't make them super fucking op (looking at you hydro and owl).
I wouldn't have them of, if owl weren't made his op .-. But fine, im ok changing the character

HydroMan

Verified Member
Then they cast the spell to make Strange oblivious while having they SUPREME shielddome around them ,which cant be destroyed/negated/deactivated by any means.
They have made the shield (not force field) around them, that contais the same power as Mr Strange has, so there is no for you or ANYONE else to harm them.
P.S they also surrounded him with crystals that create a force field around him, which works with the same principle as the Supreme Shield, but this id different then the Supreme Shield, as with this you can't escape the do forcefield (walk pass through it or warp from it), even the SUPREME beings.
Like it is said in the qoute it is generated by crystals

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
I wouldn't have them of, if owl weren't made his op .-. But fine, im ok changing the character
On second thought, lets not change (atleast for some of us) the character when starting all over again, BUT try not to make to supreme and invisible xD Becuz then i won't know the best cool select there, besides piper (w/o sisters)as she is my favorite one ._.

owlcool

Verified Member

(You should be looking at yourself. Gamzee, Rose and English were pretty overpowered.)