• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
Many other people would have stopped that from happening, if they had time travel. Such as everyone in the Avengers and a Majority of Mutants. So I am pretty certain that, with all Dr. Strange's connections in the Superhero community, that would be prevented by other time traveling superheros. And thus: Everything kept on happening, Gamzee died along with Strange, and Dormammu arrived.

Yes. I just pulled that one on you. The one you pulled on me. Ha! :p
.....wut?

HydroMan

Verified Member
At which point the same or other people would have time traveled and stopped that. :p
But they couldn't alter the present if they did, as the vanquish's/spell's effect cant be reverse by any means (including changing the time) :p

owlcool

Verified Member
But they couldn't alter the present if they did, as the vanquish's/spell's effect cant be reverse by any means (including changing the time) :p
Ah, but then I must edit your time travel to make it more realistic. :p Dr. Strange's Magic works on a different principle then Paige's. Strange's Magic works off of willpower, and from that Gif you shared of redirection, that magic was controllable by Paige, where Strange's wasn't. Face it. Your scratch is dead. :p

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ah, but then I must edit your time travel to make it more realistic. :p Dr. Strange's Magic works on a different principle then Piper's. Strange'so Magic works off of willpower, and from that Gif you shared of redirection, that magic was controllable by Piper, where Strange's wasn't. Face it. Your scratch is dead. :p
Paige*

HydroMan

Verified Member
P.S they also surrounded him with crystals that create a force field around him, which works with the same principle as the Supreme Shield, but this id different then the Supreme Shield, as with this you can't escape the do forcefield (walk pass through it or warp from it), even the SUPREME beings.
It was a ForceField, goddamn i always mistake something .-.

owlcool

Verified Member
P.S they also surrounded him with crystals that create a force field around him, which works with the same principle as the Supreme Shield, but this id different then the Supreme Shield, as with this you can't escape the do forcefield (walk pass through it or warp from it), even the SUPREME beings.
The Magical power of a couple witches and wizards that struggle against a simple banshee are no match against the Sorcerer that fights gods, and the shield has no effect. Try again.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The Magical power of a couple witches and wizards that struggle against a simple banshee are no match against the Sorcerer that fights gods, and the shield has no effect. Try again.
While the shielddome loses his effect, Strange is still stuck in the forcefield. (FAIL owlcool) .-.