• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
Kyle then kills Piper with a yellow lantern blast, then transforms into an orange lantern and summons her as an orange lantern ally.

Baz

Verified Member

Rose releases an insane amount of power, altering the fabric of space to a different timeline. This is the scratch. Now choose new characters and don't make them super fucking op (looking at you hydro and owl).
Nevermind gamzee just informed me of the scratch.

Baz

Verified Member
Um... Owl .. I hate to inform you... But... All of your characters have been op. (≧▽≦)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Kyle then kills Piper with a yellow lantern blast, then transforms into an orange lantern and summons her as an orange lantern ally.
She then falls to the ground and stands up as she doesn't want to give up as she as hope (which she should have been killed). But... little does she know that has less then a day to keep herself standing before she dies in a few moments temporarely.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Jinx shoots a stunning beam at piper stunning them using her zap.
Piper intending to immobilize her after she was stunned, she instead found her new advanced power - Molecural Inhibition ,which immediately got trigger where it crystalizes Jinx body in ice.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Piper intending to immobilize her after she was stunned, she instead found her new advanced power - Molecural Inhibition ,which immediately got trigger where it crystalizes Jinx body in ice.
She then kicks Jinx, causing her with ice to shatter in pieces....

R.I.P Jinx

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
She then kicks Jinx, causing her with ice to shatter in pieces....

R.I.P Jinx
Jinx quickly uses her minigun to shoot holes in the ice, giving herself some air. She then tries to rbeak free, but she's slowed due to the ice.