• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Baz

Verified Member
Sinon and Kirito log back on and Sinon snipes owlcool's character(forgot the name) instantly killing it.

owlcool

Verified Member
When he launched an energy ball at them which almost could have killed them, the sister (Paige) manage to redirect the projectile in time
Many other people would have stopped that from happening, if they had time travel. Such as everyone in the Avengers and a Majority of Mutants. So I am pretty certain that, with all Dr. Strange's connections in the Superhero community, that would be prevented by other time traveling superheros. And thus: Everything kept on happening, Gamzee died along with Strange, and Dormammu arrived.

Yes. I just pulled that one on you. The one you pulled on me. Ha! :p

owlcool

Verified Member
Fine.

Instead of kicking them in their genital areas, he shoots two medium-sized Aura Spheres to their faces, partially blinding them.
You can't take bad what has already been done through anything other then new acts.
The pair attack Lucario after the crude Attack on where the genitals would be on the human body failed, killing Lucario with brute force. Btw, these demons have exoskeletons.