• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
I'm gonna scratch the story all the story from the begging, well actually from the part where before they tried to vanquish you, as i got f***ed up xD

Last edited:

Gold

Verified Member
Kirby comes back after peacefully waiting after becoming Kirby of Rage with Gamzee's god tier abilities using his clubs to kill Sinon and Kirito!

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Kirby comes back after peacefully waiting after becoming Kirby of Rage with Gamzee's god tier abilities using his clubs to kill Sinon and Kirito!

Rose attacks with her Thorns of Oglogoth.

owlcool

Verified Member
When he launched an energy ball at them which almost could have killed them, the sister (Paige) manage to redirect the projectile in time
In that case: Domammu still arrived.
Dommanu arrives when The Sorcerer Supreme, I.e. Dr. Strange, dies.
Dormammu still came to Earth, and enslaved then planet, and all who resisted.
All you managed to do was save Gamzee, which honestly, isn't the best idea.

Gold

Verified Member

Kirby hears the news ditches Gamzee's power and gets away on a warp star

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
All you managed to do was save Gamzee, which honestly, isn't the best idea.

Rose's needle's were created by combining her wands with a grimoire possessed by The Noble Circle of Horrorterrors, making them extremely powerful. She uses them for a massive strike at Dommanu.

owlcool

Verified Member

Kirby hears the news ditches Gamzee's power and gets away on a warp star
Yay. Now Dormommu will go to countless other habited planets in this dimension and enslave those also. The Sorcerer Supreme's existence kept Dormommu in hell. Now, he is on earth.

owlcool

Verified Member

Rose's needle's were created by combining her wands with a grimoire possessed by The Noble Circle of Horrorterrors, making them extremely powerful. She uses them for a massive strike at Dommanu.
Domammu parts around the needles before they hit him, and sends literal infinite demons with more power then Dr. Strange individually after Rose.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Domammu parts around the needles before they hit him, and sends literal infinite demons with more power then Dr. Strange individually after Rose.

Funny. Rose has traded blows with Bec Noir, a being who destroyed almost two universes. No small demon can defeat her.
She enters GRIMDARK and grains +5000 POWER.