• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

gamzee becomes sober
TG: FINALLY
TG: that poison is out of my mind
TG: ARE YOU READY FOR THE MOTHERFUCKIN MIRACLES TO START MOTHERFUCKERS?

Last edited:

Baz

Verified Member
Lucario rolls from the attack and shoots yet another fully charged Aura Sphere to Sinon's face
As Sinon was using a healing potion, she pulls out her sidearm and shoots the aura sphere before it makes contract.maxresdefault.jpg

GAMZEE BEGINS TO JUGGLE HIS CLUBS
TG: COME AT ME MOTHERFUCKER
Kirito charges and is able to slice two clubs with a massive attack.Kirito by sumiobunnya.jpg

HydroMan

Verified Member
BuT tHe AtTaCkS bOtH fAiL, iTs A mIrAcLe!
The last standing sister uses telekinesis to splash the potion on Gamzee faces which disolves his skin and kills him 100% (no chance of him resurrecting and becoming ALIVE again). Tho before he died ,he manage in time kill the final sister

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
The last standing sister uses telekinesis to splash the potion on Gamzee faces which disolves his skin and kills him 100% (no chance of him resurrecting and becoming ALIVE again). Tho before he died ,he manage in time kill the final sister
Now Gamzee your character and mine is out of role-playing. You must choose other one for now on.No take backs :p

HydroMan

Verified Member

*R.I.P piper*

(ignore the girl on the left as she was not there next to her,as she didn't involved in the fight with Strange)
liek if u cri evrtiem! :/ my favorite character is now gone and i don't with what i should role-play now :|

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
As Sinon was using a healing potion, she pulls out her sidearm and shoots the aura sphere before it makes contract.View attachment 1401

Kirito charges and is able to slice two clubs with a massive attack.View attachment 1402

gamzee equips more juggling clubs and throws two at kirito
Now Gamzee your character and mine is out of role-playing. You must choose other one for now on.No take backs :p

THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS BROTHER
gamzee is in god tier as the BARD OF RAGE

GAMZEE DID NOT KILL ANYONE SO HIS DEATH IS NOT just NOR WAS HE SAVING SOMEONE SO IT IS NOT heroic SO IS RESSURECTED