• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Baz

Verified Member
Remember from a while ago, when I attacked you with a sword? I managed to get some of your DNA. Now, I am summoning a clone of you to fight you, while you are fighting dormonu. Just got done, actually. Go ahead and fight. This one just mirrors your every attack and movement when you get around to fighting it.
Sinon goes on fighting with dormonu while death gun takes out Sinon's clone Soft spoke serious sniper girl Sinon_.jpg 2x9 death gun episode summary aired saturday august 30 2014 sinon ___.jpg

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Eh. Might as well just pull English into a different dimension. Now to wash my hands. xD
Also, I as Dr. Strange, regularly take on Dormammu, which is basically a God that controls demons.

Dormammu can then just sneeze on you. You die from fire burns.

THERE ARE MANY SIMULTANEOUS COPIES OF L
RD ENGLISH THROUGHOUT THE TIMELINES. HE JUST COMES BACK ENRAGED.

Last edited:

Gold

Verified Member
Remember from a while ago, when I attacked you with a sword? I managed to get some of your DNA. Now, I am summoning a clone of you to fight you, while you are fighting dormonu. Just got done, actually. Go ahead and fight. This one just mirrors your every attack and movement when you get around to fighting it.
Sorcerers can make clones? ;n; plz nerf