• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
No fair!

Mewtwo, Lucario's college buddy, jumps in and uses Confusion and reflects both of the demon Aura Spheres and they hit directly back at the demons, blowing them up in the process.
But the demons were winning against Lucario by far, and thus have vastly reduced damage. Their blasts reflected, they have low health, at which point they use Extreme Speed and finish off Mewtwo and Lucario in one fowl sweep.

Migsel

Verified Member
But the demons were winning against Lucario by far, and thus have vastly reduced damage. Their blasts reflected, they have low health, at which point they use Extreme Speed and finish off Mewtwo and Lucario in one fowl sweep.
Lucario is at about 170%, while Mewtwo is still only at 0%. ExtremeSpeed barely does any damage or knockback, let alone being a kill move.

Lucario, having regained his focus, uses Double Team and hits both of the demons with Bone Rush, only to knock them into Mewtwo's Disable.

Mewtwo and Lucario both charge their Smash attacks to the demons, and the demons get launched off-screen.

GAME!

owlcool

Verified Member
Piper freezes Kyle's power source - his ring (i think)
Before that happens, as an Indigo Lantern Kyle redirects the freezing powers into Piper's throat, with the power of the Indigo Lantern. I was just waiting for you to take the bait. I set you up. :p

owlcool

Verified Member
Piper freezes Kyle's power source - his ring (i think)
While Piper is choking on Ice, Kyle turns to a Orange Lantern and strikes her through the heart with a spear construct. Kyle now has an Orange Lantern Piper Slave!!!

HydroMan

Verified Member
While Piper is choking on Ice, Kyle turns to a Orange Lantern and strikes her through the heart with a spear construct. Kyle now has an Orange Lantern Piper Slave!!!
Piper uses moleculat reversion to tranaform Orange Kyle Lantern back to what he was before (i think he was Indigo Lantern).

owlcool

Verified Member
Piper combusts the ice on her throat, making breath freely again
The combustion provides major damage to her throat, making her unable to speak.
Piper uses moleculat reversion to tranaform Orange Kyle Lantern back to what he was before (i think he was Indigo Lantern).
Also, Piper Failed as these are Constructs of Emotion, and it is so Foreign that Piper gets backlash and dies from doing so. Kyle Teleports away with the Power of the Indigo Lantern, noticing he is outnumbered, and heals himself from Angel's wound, with Angel not realizing that he can turn into a red lantern and use the ring as a heart, and heal himself over time, but not before transforming into the violet lantern and encasing Angel in a crystal where they were fighting.(Also, the attack was weaker then it normally would be, as Kyle has the force field surrounding him all lanterns have, and Angel wasn't expecting that.)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Piper got nothing. Instead, she waits for the next incoming attack.

She also thinks to try to explode Kylies brain while holding her fist clenched as to think of a strategy while expecting for him to do smth.

owlcool

Verified Member
Piper got nothing. Instead, she waits for the next incoming attack.

She also thinks to try to explode Kylies brain while holding her fist clenched as to think of a strategy while expecting for him to do smth.
Kyle teleports back after he is healed, and uses the red lantern to disrupt Piper's thought process and spell casting ability.
Kyle then attacks Piper with Fear, forcing her to see her worst fear, and as she has seen some grisly things as a witch, she breaks. Then, with Angel stuck in the crystal, Kyle changes to the Indigo Lantern and teleports Piper with him into space, where Kyle continues to blast her with fear, and Piper can't cast any spells, as she has been bound by lantern chain constructs since the start, with a blindfold and her mouth forced closed, she is helplessly suffocating and being blasted with fear, to the point that she couldn't use magic even if she wasn't bound and was on earth. Piper dies quickly, and leaves behinds pieces of her corpse. Kyle gathers those pieces up with his ring, and catapults them into the sun, making it next to impossible to revive her.

Last edited:

Baz

Verified Member
Kanade summons her wings and breaks out of her crystal sending bits of sharpened crystal at Kyle.

Gold

Verified Member
Kyle teleports back after he is healed, and uses the red lantern to disrupt Piper's thought process and spell casting ability.
Kyle then attacks Piper with Fear, forcing her to see her worst fear, and as she has seen some grisly things as a witch, she breaks. Then, with Angel stuck in the crystal, Kyle changes to the Indigo Lantern and teleports Piper with him into space, where Kyle continues to blast her with fear, and Piper can't cast any spells, as she has been bound by lantern chain constructs since the start, with a blindfold and her mouth forced closed, she is helplessly suffocating and being blasted with fear, to the point that she couldn't use magic even if she wasn't bound and was on earth. Piper dies quickly, and leaves behinds pieces of her corpse. Kyle gathers those pieces up with his ring, and catapults them into the sun, making it next to impossible to revive her.
I request for miniskirt involvement, thanks!

HydroMan

Verified Member
Before she was about to die, Piper immediately drank the potion which cause her then to breath in space. Pper has a desire, which desire always beats fear. Depending of what worst fear she has, her desire his stand up for the thing she fear most. Holding her greatest desire, she easily defeats her fear. Her combustion advance, that she was shock on how by accident she destroyed the blindfold without injuring herself by the first time channeling the power throught mind while having her hands tied up. She then drinks another potion which gives her temporarely blink(a varation of teleportation power) power, in which uses it to escape the outer space bringer herself down in our house.

Last edited: