• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
K

Well, Mewtwo had already messed with Piper's head, and so he made an illusion. Piper was then stabbed by Lucario's spike thingies and thrashed about by Mewtwo's Psychic powers.
GG, but she wasn't stab......

I'll leave you guys a mystery to you y she had died :p

owlcool

Verified Member
Throws a potion at herself, which causes his power to also backfire him - killing him... Lantern is now death
(Um...The power of the Black lantern IS death. Also, you are controlled by the only and original black lantern, the Black Hand. Also, Kyle doesn't have the powers of a Black Lantern. Also, the original Black Lantern can't die. Also, killing yourself, even if you could, doesn't kill the Black Hand. Also, Black Lanterns, including even Black "Lantern" Piper, can't be killed by anything other then a green lantern or somebody assisted by a green lantern. A Green Lantern's power can substitute the Lantern themselves, however.)

owlcool

Verified Member
Piper asks angel if she can reicarnate her into new body, where she has better powers while retaining her memories of being Piper and her life line and what not.
Piper is turned into a Black Lantern and can't be reincarnated, unless she is killed, which can only happen if a Green Lantern succeeds in killing or assisting to kill you.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Piper is turned into a Black Lantern and can't be reincarnated, unless she is killed, which can only happen if a Green Lantern succeeds in killing or assisting to kill you
Searches in a web to find a Green Latern hitman to kill her. She succeeds to find, calls him over, and he's on his way to come to Piper. He then comes and kills her

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Eats it, gets poisoned and dies.

They live becase JELLY is not piosin. Sweet Bro decides to have a NANCHO PARTY with Hella Jeff. They ivite evryone!

To be conintinued......................................................................................

HydroMan

Verified Member

They live becase JELLY is not piosin. Sweet Bro decides to have a NANCHO PARTY with Hella Jeff. They ivite evryone!

To be conintinued......................................................................................
Piper poisons the Nacho. They eat it and then they die.

HydroMan

Verified Member

But the NANCHOS fal out of Sweet Bro's hand befor he could eat them
They are poison with the toxic scent as well. While they breath in, the toxic enters their nose nostril, into their lungs and then killing them (somehow, idk)...