• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
(I also forgot to tell you that Angel is a spirit.)

(Her swords are also unbreakable is a remember right. And the "bullet reflection" reflects any object thrown just to be clear.)
(But would the lantern constructs really be considered objects? I mean, they are generally pure energy any way you interpret them)

owlcool

Verified Member
Pipers enters the battle.

She's tired of all y'all shit, so she explodes Kyle, Bro and Jeff. She figths along side with Kanade for now on
Kyle's ring keeps him from dematerializing by rematerializing himself trillions of times faster then Piper can dematerialize him.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Kyle's ring keeps him from dematerializing by rematerializing himself trillions of times faster then Piper can dematerialize him.
I killed you remember...

BTW, you can choose the previous character after you have choosen a new one, without taking your 2 next turns with the new character

owlcool

Verified Member
I killed you remember...?*

Basically, you can't use Kyle after you have chosen a new character into battle. You have to do one more turn with Mr.Immortal before you can make a move with Kyle :p
Mr. Immortal shoots Piper in the back of the head while she is failing to dematerialize Kyle. And then he shoots himself in the head, dies, and comes back to life almost instantly.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Mr. Immortal shoots Piper in the back of the head while she is failing to dematerialize Kyle. And then he shoots himself in the head, dies, and comes back to life almost instantly.
Why would he want to shoot himself? Lol. Anyway.... *Luckally, her sisters came rigth on time to visit her. When they see her being shot in the head, they quickly cast the russurection spell (as it could only work if 5 minutes haven't past when after the choosen person death).*

*Piper succesfully has been resurrected*

Baz

Verified Member
I have an idea!
Everyone seems to be getting way too confused and everyone is making too OP moves. We should just use moves that make sense and have fun while doing so.

owlcool

Verified Member
Why would he want to shoot himself? Lol. Anyway.... *Luckally, her sisters came rigth on time to visit her. When they see her being shot in the head, they quickly cast the russurection spell (as it could only work if 5 minutes haven't past when after the choosen person death).*

*Piper succesfully has been resurrected*
Mr. Immortal comes back to life while the sisters are performing the spell and he shoots all of the sisters in the head, and shoots himself in the heart.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I have an idea!
Everyone seems to be getting way too confused and everyone is making too OP moves. We should just use moves that make sense and have fun while doing so.
Well, tell us your idea. I'm really getting annoyed that there no actuall death ._.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Mr. Immortal comes back to life while the sisters are performing the spell and he shoots all of the sisters in the head, and shoots himself in the heart.
One of sisters has the ability to see the future. They were expecting him to shoot them as the sister seen it in her premonition, so Paige was prepared for the attack. Paige uses her telekinetic teleportation to call the gun in her hands, which then the gun teleports in her hand as said

Last edited: