• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR A MOVE AND WANT IT MADE?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
yup congratz an all denied for stupid reasons wanna highlight anything else captain obvious?
Well, the first link isn't your move, so I messed that up. And it has looking into so no need to put it here.

The second link "Stabilize" you suggested to a pk dev and an addon dev, so it wasn't meant to be in the core suggestions forums. That's why it got denied, not a stupid reason.

And "Surf" isn't needed with waterwave in the plugin.

:p

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Well, the first link isn't your move, so I messed that up. And it has looking into so no need to put it here.

The second link "Stabilize" you suggested to a pk dev and an addon dev, so it wasn't meant to be in the core suggestions forums. That's why it got denied, not a stupid reason.

this was a post asking for ideas can u stop attacking everything i post? starting to get a tad anoying xD
Cant believe pks been corrupted already like this xD wowza

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
think we need a poll system to let the people decide if a move is looked into or not imo... some staff are too corrupted to make straight decisions

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
If you don't want me to say stuff, don't ask me questions. :) I haven't attacked anything.
i can uundertand if the moves completely ridiculus but 90% of the denied moves are actualy really good ideas an have been seen and alllso have science behind them, i had a little experiment with the staff here, i made 2 almost identical posts the one under this account gets denied but the other doesnt? really fair and not like anyones attacking me at all lol XD! funny story that

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
"i can uundertand if the moves completely ridiculus but 90% of the denied moves are actualy really good ideas an have been seen and alllso have science behind them"
and i didnt say my moves were perfect, i posted 1 idea which i consider a perfect move but that got denied too :p even with all the added details lmaoo after reading post after post about adding more details and an implimentation into minecraft XDDDD!!!! poll all the way, stops the disagreements and the soulless targeting of unsuspecting thread makers
legit makes me sad seeing all these awesome things denied and just brushed off as if they were non-existant even when provided with valid proof that it can be made and then people have the cheek to say there isnt enough suggestions...... lol....

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It isn't corruption it is called they can't create ever move and your moves aren't perfect
That guy really thinks he is the greater one or something? I honestly just think this type of behavior deserves a (temp)ban >,<

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
"i can uundertand if the moves completely ridiculus but 90% of the denied moves are actualy really good ideas an have been seen and alllso have science behind them"
and i didnt say my moves were perfect, i posted 1 idea which i consider a perfect move but that got denied too :p even with all the added details lmaoo after reading post after post about adding more details and an implimentation into minecraft XDDDD!!!! poll all the way, stops the disagreements and the soulless targeting of unsuspecting thread makers
Also, adding a way to implent it into MC and lots of other details, does NOT mean you're guaranteed on getting looking into or anything.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member

tell me something, when someone suggests a move, does it HAVE to b mist that makes it or u wanna cut the guys some slack n let other developers help with moves? i tagged them in that move because jed made waterarms an i thought that when someone grapples it would be cool to be able to counter that with an airgrapple/earthgrapple, but instead of grappling a radnom object you would be able to grapple people in mid air or save them from being hurt, alot like catching someone if they fall, or better yet, alot like airpocket but for earthbenders and more of a physical aproach than a bending one. the fact is, these are suggestions.... not guidelines. also can you rule out the rest of the moves that arnt needed like earthsmash earthblast water manipulation torrent surge airswipe airburst airsweep missing any? AALL Moves have simularities does that mean we get rid of all moves? also when do u see waterwave being ussed like its designed in the show? since when did u see waterbenders randomly flying OUT of water detatched from the source? i dont think ive seen this yet if its been seen then please, remove waterspout because theres already a form of travel...and surge fire because you can already knock people back or even torrent because you can already target people with water and freeze them from long range.

Last edited:

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
you guys still cant get it into your heads that EVERY bending move omes from another move, some are the exct same, some are different. deal with it... dont spam on about how bad the move is or deny it JUST because it has simularities to surge or waterwave >.> same thing goes with the rest of the elements, yall need to open your eyes..... in the wise words of a little yet tough old lady, IM STARTING TO WONDER WHO THE REAL BLIND ONES ARE AROUND HERE!!!!!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
you guys still cant get it into your heads that EVERY bending move omes from another move, some are the exct same, some are different. deal with it... dont spam on about how bad the move is or deny it JUST because it has simularities to surge or waterwave >.> same thing goes with the rest of the elements, yall need to open your eyes..... in the wise words of a little yet tough old lady, IM STARTING TO WONDER WHO THE REAL BLIND ONES ARE AROUND HERE!!!!!
You can't get it into your head that some moves just aren't needed if they can already be accomplished. Or that you aren't better than any of us. The fact that you suggested something has nothing to do with it getting denied. Use your head once in a while, and don't criticize others when you can't take criticism yourself.