• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR A MOVE AND WANT IT MADE?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
There wasn't suppose to be arguing on this thread... simply a place for people to post what they thought were the best/needed features PK didn't already have... You guys don't need to tear down what someone else values... We all have different views and opinions and no one should be criticized openly for showing what they think.

Gold

Verified Member
Maybe a combo for a mobile Octopus Form?

Sorta odd for me suggesting this me being a earthbender but, pretty much if a player selects a source with octopus form he can hold shift and then double click left twice with torrent and then switch back to Octopus form slot. This might seem pretty dumb but i'm a earthbender k? ;-; I'm being considerate for other elements.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How many times do you have to suggest such a small move before you realise if it was denied once, it will probably be denied the other times too?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Well, sometimes it works, most of the time not though

jedk1

How many times do you have to suggest such a small move before you realise if it was denied once, it will probably be denied the other times too?

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
And the one time something does happen you joy puke with excitement... Or if you a nuclear powerplant worker watching the cooling system levels, you shit yourself.

BlueGhost

Verified Member

I've great respect for you Vidcom but I just suggested it cause I think it a good idea and I though this thread was for that to promote moves that you think should be made... didn't though it would be that much of a deal...
Anyway what do you mean by "how many times do you have to suggest..."? Sorry for doing it TWICE...
Sorry for suggesting something... I'll never do it again... -.-'

Last edited:
V

Vidcom

I've great respect for you Vidcom but I just suggested it cause I think it a good idea and I though this thread was for that to promote moves that you think should be made... didn't though it would be that much of a deal...
Anyway what do you mean by "how many times do you have to suggest..."? Sorry for doing it TWICE...
Sorry, it just frustrates me when people resuggest denied moves. They were denied for a reason, folks, and we don't deny or approve stuff just cause we think that guy is so swell or something, or because that other guy looked at us funny this one time and we've never forgiven him since.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
Sorry, it just frustrates me when people resuggest denied moves. They were denied for a reason, folks, and we don't deny or approve stuff just cause we think that guy is so swell or something, or because that other guy looked at us funny this one time and we've never forgiven him since.
I know you don't, never thought you did... I do perfectly know you're all very professional and just care about what best suits PK. I was just trying to drag some attention to it...
I'll try to avoid resuggesting any already denied move

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sometimes resuggestions are good, only if the idea is completely different and it isn't actually a resuggestion :D

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ability: BubblesBlast (not the addon bubbleblast ability tho)
Element: Water
Description: When selected, you left-click on a entity. Bubble particles would start shoot from your hand ,with the one you clicked, to the targeted entity. This would cause that hit player to see the fog with a small render distance temporarily (idk if it's possible to code). At night there is a small chance for the hit entity to be frozen in a small tiny ice dome around him. This ability would work with waterbottles and waterblocks (no plants).If the user holds shift at the good amout of time and releases it after, it would cause fog to everyone that are around him in certain radius. Any waterbender selected this ability would see cleary and normally while the fog is in contact.

If it happens that its not possible to induce the fog on the others throught the use of ability, then it could be made so that the targeted entity would be covered by lots grey particles that blocks the enviromental view which he can only see it on screen.

Those who used to watch Sailor Moon anime will know where i'm getting this idea :D

NickC1211

Verified Member
Move name: water ring (name can change)
How it works: basically like a torrent it spins around you then by left clicking and right clicking u can shoot ice blasts or water manipulation out of it. I know that your probably thinking why not just do ice blasts or water manipulations, this could give water benders much more mobility and it we help to stop water camping. I think that this could be a combo to be honest. And I got this idea from the fight between the Kya and Zaheer in the legend of Korra.

Damage: as much as a normal iceblast or watermanipulation

Cool down: 5 seconds

It could shoot out about 4-5 before all the water is gone, and maybe the ring could could start losing 1/4 of its water each time till its gone

http://38.media.tumblr.com/3d41a2b3aeb86f970e32469bee2410db/tumblr_n9vbd4JGk21thorero1_500.gif

Hope you like it :D

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Move name: water ring (name can change)
How it works: basically like a torrent it spins around you then by left clicking and right clicking u can shoot ice blasts or water manipulation out of it. I know that your probably thinking why not just do ice blasts or water manipulations, this could give water benders much more mobility and it we help to stop water camping. I think that this could be a combo to be honest. And I got this idea from the fight between the Kya and Zaheer in the legend of Korra.

Damage: as much as a normal iceblast or watermanipulation

Cool down: 5 seconds

It could shoot out about 4-5 before all the water is gone, and maybe the ring could could start losing 1/4 of its water each time till its gone

http://38.media.tumblr.com/3d41a2b3aeb86f970e32469bee2410db/tumblr_n9vbd4JGk21thorero1_500.gif

Hope you like it :D
That's exactly what Im working on! :D

Sorin

Verified Member
this was a post asking for ideas can u stop attacking everything i post? starting to get a tad anoying xD
Cant believe pks been corrupted already like this xD wowza
You accuse everyone of attacking your posts it happens to everyone, get over it. If you can't handle random ass people on the internet that you don't even know "attacking you posts" you need a reality check and need to hit that power button on your pc, cuz if you can't handle people saying something to you over the INTERNET then why I mean why just why do you get so hurt so easy, if you where to run into a troll mai gawd he would have fun. (yes im attacking your post with this post about you geeing butt hurt every time someone has something negative to say about what you said ;) )