• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR A MOVE AND WANT IT MADE?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
So Its been a while since I've made a move... This is mainly due to my inability to think of something adequate for the PK Community. So I thought to myself... Whats the best way to find a move I should make? Why turn to the community of course! Post your ideas for a move in this chats comment section! Be sure to be detailed and not to hold back! The idea that stands out as the /best/ will be made as an addon and will possibly be implemented into PK core! Let the Omni Games begin! May the odds be ever in your favor...

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
LavaPillar
Element: Lava

Use: Shift
Description: This was used by Ghazan. What it does, makes a, hence the name, pillar of lava that goes up for 7 blocks and if it hits any like blocks that would be easily broken like wooden planks, the blocks would turn to falling sand blocks and go upwards. It would do 2 damage and deal upwards knockback to any players it hits.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Why not look at some moves that are often forgotten about or unused in the normal plugin and upgrade those :p

V

Vidcom

SpiritualProjection
Requires the SpiritualProjection sub, hold crouch and you enter a meditation state. From there, you can move around, still visible but untouchable, while your body stays where it is. Your moving body cannot be harmed, but if your real body is, then the state cuts. If you type a name in chat when you have entered the meditation state, it will not show to others, and your moving self will be teleported to that name.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
SpiritualProjection
Requires the SpiritualProjection sub, hold crouch and you enter a meditation state. From there, you can move around, still visible but untouchable, while your body stays where it is. Your moving body cannot be harmed, but if your real body is, then the state cuts. If you type a name in chat when you have entered the meditation state, it will not show to others, and your moving self will be teleported to that name.
You could make this for the plugin, oh my god has no one been as specific as Vidcom with this as Vidcom. We need this. (Im serious)

Beygirl

Verified Member
Ability Name: EarthSpike
Element: Earth (duh)
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Damage: 7 damage (3.5 hearts)
Range: Up to 15 blocks
Usage: Shift down at an earthbendable block
Description: Shift and earth blocks will be raised in a line in front of you (like a RaiseEarth wall, but sideways and only one block high). If the line comes in contact with an entity, the block beneath the entity will "spike" and raise two blocks higher than the rest of the line (making the EarthSpike three blocks high). The entity will take damage as well as be knocked up into the air a bit.

This might be too similar to RaiseEarth/EarthLine, so, in that case, maybe it can be a combo:
Shockwave (Hold Shift) > Switch to RaiseEarth (Keep holding Shift) > RaiseEarth (Continue holding Shift and Left Click)

How about now, @White_Knight28? :p

Last edited:

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
LavaPillar
Element: Lava

Use: Shift
Description: This was used by Ghazan. What it does, makes a, hence the name, pillar of lava that goes up for 7 blocks and if it hits any like blocks that would be easily broken like wooden planks, the blocks would turn to falling sand blocks and go upwards. It would do 2 damage and deal upwards knockback to any players it hits.
Gif or vid?

Last edited:

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Ability Name: EarthSpike
Element: Earth (duh)
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Damage: 7 damage (3.5 hearts)
Range: Up to 15 blocks
Usage: Shift down at an earthbendable block
Description: Shift and earth blocks will be raised in a line in front of you (like a RaiseEarth wall, but sideways and only one block high). If the line comes in contact with an entity, the block beneath the entity will "spike" and raise two blocks higher than the rest of the line (making the EarthSpike three blocks high). The entity will take damage as well as be knocked up into the air a bit.

This might be too similar to RaiseEarth/EarthLine, so, in that case, maybe it can be a combo:
Shockwave (Hold Shift) > Switch to RaiseEarth (Keep holding Shift) > RaiseEarth (Continue holding Shift and Left Click)

How about now, @White_Knight28? :p
It's called EarthLine

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
So Its been a while since I've made a move... This is mainly due to my inability to think of something adequate for the PK Community. So I thought to myself... Whats the best way to find a move I should make? Why turn to the community of course! Post your ideas for a move in this chats comment section! Be sure to be detailed and not to hold back! The idea that stands out as the /best/ will be made as an addon and will possibly be implemented into PK core! Let the Omni Games begin! May the odds be ever in your favor...

http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/stream-waterbending-move.2099/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
REALY good idea

http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/stabilize-carbogen-jedk.2311/#post-30227
^^^^
good idea that got denied....

http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/surf.2371/#post-29464
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nother really good idea that got denied for stupid reasons.....

please please please take a look at these :DD:

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
SpiritualProjection
Gamemode 3 has an option were you can tp at any player in the world and it even has a cool menu.

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member

If you need ideas, here's a great montage of fight sences. Maybe you'll find a move there you like.