• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

First Look at Spirits (literally!)

Well, @Finn_Bueno_, he asked for his idea to be noticed, so I left him a reply in his idea's thread for the spirit plugin. Did I say something wrong? If so, let me applogise for the behavior. Am new here, :oops::confused: so I don't know really much know about this forum because I only registered here a few month. If I broke any policy, please forgive me. I can make up to it ,by deleting the reply or edit or something so I won't make the situation worser.

Hm it would be nice to make another dimension like the nether, you can create it with a type of pattern and get to the other world and find the spirits there :D

Change your skins to a spirit, while displaying the spirit technique in action. That way, it would more cool and thrilling :D

xNuminousx

Well, @Finn_Bueno_, he asked for his idea to be noticed, so I left him a reply in his idea's thread for the spirit plugin. Did I say something wrong? If so, let me applogise for the behavior. Am new here, :oops::confused: so I don't know really much know about this forum because I only registered here a few month. If I broke any policy, please forgive me. I can make up to it ,by deleting the reply or edit or something so I won't make the situation worser.
Throwing it back to when.... xD

Well, hardly I believe you'll ever get them as custom abilities. Since a staff member (who is no more) posted this ability in thus thread, it is possible that the shown ability in gif will only be introduced in the upcoming Spirits plugin.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Hey maybe that's something I could do, some kind of spiritual pack that adds some spiritual abilities, neato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the "SpiritGrab" ability ?
I mean
Grab-player spirit ability :Р
And i am srsly
Realy.
Watch TLOK S2E1
And it is a good idea, i think